The past of the future part 2

A side note: when the I make the chapter ' the past of the future' it will be most about the past of Wilhelm and Elena. From the fist meet until their last breath but not everything in detail only the important ones.

Wilhelm:

I don't know how to feel about this, the fact I have a crush on my enemy's daughter or the fact that I killed her mother, I don't know what is worse but I'll go with the first option.

Can I die, can I fucking die? All I wanted is to fall in love with someone I care.

It's been a week since the ball and I told the guys to keep an eye on her. I found out that he was going kill her and adopt the son of the Spanish mafia leader, cause apparently Guzman De Leon was in debt.

So Pierre didn't want a woman as a leader which is bullshit because woman deserves a place in the mafia, so that son of a bitch decided to kill his daughter. By blaming me of her death, he wants to look like I killed his daughter. So he can steal my alliances and work up together to take me down.

He could've keep it a secret since I found it in the file as well. I decided to keep eye on Elena for her safety against Pierre.

Elena is shopping today so I'm going to shop as well since I'm here for a while in New York.

I enter the store to look up seeing Elena shopping alone. Does Pierre really want his daughter being a public target.

I take my Nokia 3310 out my pocket and dial Stafan's number, "skicka en av dina män till Dior" I say still keeping an eye on her
(Send one of your guards to Dior)

"okej, han är där om 10 minuter" he says before hanging up, I approach her
(Okay, he'll be there in 10 minutes)

She turns to me raises a eyebrow "Do I know you?"

"No but I'm Wilhelm the guy from the ball a few days ago," I stick up my hand, she shakes my hand. "I'm Elena"

"You looked beautiful that day" I kiss her knuckles "So you mean I look like shit right now"

"What no no no, you're absolutely stunning"
"That's what I've thought" she muttered

Bold.

"Anyways what are doing here alone without a bodyguard cause as far I know you're the daughter of Pierre Laurent the famous head mafia leader" I say making with my hands a rainbow. She stiffens from what I said

"I know who you're" she says backing up from me "you're Wilhem Ferrari son of Maja Ferrari and Giuseppe Ferrari. Mother is Swedish and father an Italian"

Not going lie she's a good one.

"How did you know I was his daughter" she says. "You have the same eyes as your mother and your hair from ur father except his hair is grey and yours is brown" she smiles at me

I really like her smile, I grin at her making her blushing.

"Now tell me why did your father send you alone shopping without a bodyguard" she rolls her eyes

"Don't you know it already?"  She questions
"No? Why would I know it." I play dumb

"He wants me death and putting the blame on you and the Alessi's for you know after what you guys did to her" damn she's a good one

I furrow out of confusion.

"Kid don't play dumb" she puts her hands on hips

"I'm not a kid anymore I'm 24" I say smirking

She has the most beautiful eyes and hair, don't let me start on her body with the curved sundress she has on while her sunglasses are on the top of her head.

"You know what if you want me to explain, bring me to your place" she looks around her "so I can tell everything in private"

"If you have a place in New York obviously" she adds

"Yes of course I've a place where do you think I'd stay this whole time" I respond

She ruffles in her bag trying to find something. "let me pay this so my dad won't get suspicious."

You know what I'm going to be the gentleman today. I whistle so I can get the attention one of the staff members. One of them looks up to me and I wave them to come.

"Good afternoon sir how can I tell help you" a middle aged men asks.

"We want to pay can you get us a bag and the receipt, be quick please" I smile at him and he takes the clothes out of her hand and goes to the cash register.

"So Elena Laurent tell me about you" I ask
"I'm 19 years old born in Marseille, France grew up there and probably die as well. I can speak 7 languages, I'm an only child but things are going to change in a few months"

"I'm impressed" I knick with my head as she smiles.

We chat for a few minutes until the staff member comes and hands the bag to Elena, She gets her wallet but I'm quicker.

"Wilhelm" she whisper yell
"What" I shrug trying to hide my smile.

We thank the guy and make our way to the entrance. There's two black SUV parked at the entrance "ladies first"

The ride back was silent but a good silent, we enter the building that I own "good afternoon Mr. Ferrari" the receptionist greets, we take the elevator to the penthouse. "Here you go, make yourself home"  I show her the couch

"Let's get started" she says as she sits

Elena:

After I've told him everything about the secrets I was supposed to keep, I'd rather trust him than my own father. I've met his siblings Stefan, Elizabeth Ferrari and Alessandro Ferrari, he's just a toddler like 4 years old or something but an adorable baby.

At first the two of them were in shock to see me in the living room with Wilhelm, Alessandro practically ran to Wilhelm's lap.

He explained everything to them as well as what happened, me and Wilhelm exchanged numbers if something happens to me. He assigned a bodyguard for me but he was going stay in the shadow since my father didn't do me.

He dropped me 3 streets from my father's penthouse, so no one could get suspicious. I enter the house stressed "Bonjour papa"

"Rebonjour ma fille did you find everything you need?" I nod.

"When are we going back to France?" I ask while getting rid of my shoes. "In 4 days"

"Je vais aller dormir" I lie, he just nods and focuses back his program on the television

I quickly go to my room and text Wilhelm, when we leave New York and that we should meet again tomorrow.

I hope papa won't find out about this.