Chapter 20

Today is the day Layla and Levi are coming, I'm so excited for my self and them because oh Lord when I tell you it's been a week since I saw them, It felt like a decade

Today is the day Layla and Levi are coming, I'm so excited for my self and them because oh Lord when I tell you it's been a week since I saw them, It felt like a decade. Me, Charles and Kai are going to pick them up from the airport after breakfast, I'm just curious why Lorenzo would let me go after the accident yesterday, Charles didn't know as well and I didn't want ask why.

I was getting ready for breakfast thinking about the whole conversation that I've had with Emilio that guy had the audacity to call me and ask where I was and why I was not picking his calls.

I didn't tell him where I was for obvious reasons, as if he was going to show up here. Funny. I bet the brothers would send him straight to hell, After they hear what he had done to me or Stella.

I hear a knock on my door, "come in" and the one and only Charles comes inside. "Hi" he greets as he sits on my bed. "If you are going to Eliza, don't think about it. They have been kind of fighting the whole morning for Landon." He says laughing

I was shocked when his words were 'mama' after Eliza woke up, I love their bond.

"What are they up to now?" I ask brushing my hair
"Milan tries to let Lando say the word papa but instead saying the papa, he says mama and goes to Eliza"

I think Eliza would be a good mom for Landon.

"Anyways I heard you yesterday calling with someone and you didn't sound happy, everything okay?" He suddenly asks.

How am I supposed to say 'well that was my ex boyfriend who was obsessed with and Sexual assaulted me the day before I came here and cherry on the cake he tried to rape Stella'

"Oh nothing, that was my ex boyfriend I ended things with him the day before I came here, we were better as friends then a couple" I say trying not sound nervous.

I take the brush and open the drawer to put in as i was doing I asked "do you have someone in your life?"

"No. I had but she cheated on me after that I decided not to date anyone after that" he pauses

I don't know why but I felt a sharp pain in my heart just because he got cheated means he doesn't want date anyone. I think he saw the pain in my eyes

"But I'll make a exception for you" he smirks
"Ew no we live in the same house" he smirks falls quickly.

"If Milan and Eliza can do it, why not?" He says laying on the bed "they have history together" I say putting my hands on my hips

"We have a history as well don't forget Mia cara"

Right the history I forgot about. I'm made my way to Eliza cause I want to apologise to her for my act a few days ago.