Chapter 55

Witch🐷

When I got a call that I had to steal medication from the hospital

When I got a call that I had to steal medication from the hospital. I did. But I didn't know for what.

When I arrived in France a few days ago,hurriedly. I came just out my shift in Zwitserland and was placed in a car towards Marseille.

At first I didn't know why I was there and what I had to do. I followed his orders, I was loyal towards him and couldn't be disloyal.

Emilio.

I loved him since the day I met him. He was together with Alice at the time and I only felt jealousy over them. He didn't deserve her.

Luckily that day she left America for good apparently. When I thought I could get closer to Emilio. He left also America.

Layla and Levi left so I had the apartment to my self. After months studying and working, I got a call from Emilio saying that I had to hop on a plane come to London.

Only to talk to that bitch to get information out of that filthy mouth. Who sucked Emilio's dick. Not that I care, I did a better blowjob.

And now I have her daughter in arms drugging her for the second time. I recognised her dad the day at the cafe, he died unfortunately for the family. I couldn't care less

"Shut up" I try to sting her but she was wriggling the whole time. I push her on her seat.

"Sit" I slap her harsh on the face as she started to cry. "I want my mommy" she whines. "No mommy, I'm here"

"You are a witch bitch" she says

I grab her chin harsh "say that again" I smirk as I was about to infect her. The door barges open.

I shoot her in the leg as she tried to sting Sofia

Sofia. I jog towards her, the room was pretty big but shady. "Hey hey I didn't do anything" Leah pleads as she puts pressure on her leg.

I shoot her on her right leg. "That's for" I pause and look at Sofia. She was clearly abused by her or that bitch Hannah. "Fucking abusing  my niece"

Sofia just gasps "bad wowd, that will be €5 please" she takes her hand out. I let a chuckle.