Chapter 22

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗♡︎

What the hell is going on? Charles is the whole time freaking out for something but doesn't want to tell

What the hell is going on? Charles is the whole time freaking out for something but doesn't want to tell. Kai on the other hand didn't speak a word since we left the apartment.

"Charles can you tell me what is wrong? You only told me 'it's time for you to know the truth' what truth?" I ask

We're currently in the car on our way to home, I was sitting the back seat in the middle as Charles was driving and Kai in the passenger seat while holding his gun. Weird. Because Emilio left 15 minutes ago.

Charles gives Kai a look before he speaks."Like I said Lorenzo and Alessandro will explain everything,I can't say anything further I'm sorry" he looks at the rearview, I roll my eyes and slip back into my seat.

"Kai?" I said, he turns his head "I'm sorry if Charles can't say it, I'm the last person you could ask"

"Fucking cunt" I murmer "I heard that" Charles says.

"Good it was for you" I say childishly. The guys chuckles.

I'm not going lie but Charles car is kind of beautiful. BMW x5.  Anyways who am I to say that in his face.

We arrived at the property two guards opens the gate. I see Milan helping Eliza getting Landon out of his car seat. I got out of the car,I saw Olivia talking to Enzo, "Olivia" I exclaim going to her, She turns her head when I called her, Enzo looks from her shoulder and waves at me.

"How are you Liv?" I ask hugging her
"Good, what about you?" She eyes me from top to foot. "I heard about it" Enzo puts his hands in his suit pants and focuses to us.

"Nothing happend except he tried to launch on me" I wave it off not caring it. But I didn't convince them enough.

"He.tried. what?" Both of them say in sync. shocked. "If I have that boy in my hands" Olivia laughs shaking her head.

"Woah woah woah?" Enzo stops her "That's not what you're going to do, that's what I'm going to do" he assures her.

I laugh at them until Alessandro interrupts us.

"Alice are you okay?"  He takes two steps from the mini stairs outside the porch. He takes me from my shoulders, the worried face disappears to a relax one.

"You okay?" I ask him while he hugs me, he lets me go. Looking for the last time. "Come on, we have to talk" he gestures us to go inside.