Chapter 19

No No No No No

No No No No No.

"Where's the goddamn pracademic?" Milan shouts after he had read the message. I see men jogging inside with a foldable scoop stretcher.

Someone needs to call Lorenzo.

They carry Eliza to the black SUV, and Milan goes with her. I scoop Alice from the ground her hands are under the blood. "Alice c'mon"

She gets up trying to find her balance, I take her shoulders making it out to the entrance. The SUV where Eliza and Milan were are gone.

I shove her into the SUV, Dina and Stella go in while Stella tries to calm her down. Kai talks with one of the guys and Li doesn't leave Ilana and Landon's side.

Kai enters the SUV and gives me baby wipes to clean Alice's hands, He says to the driver to go to the house immediately.

Milo has his gun in his hands while holding hands with Stella, Kai on the other hand gives his phone to Dina to calm her.

I wipe Alice's bloody hands, she tries to hold her tears. "Let it go" she looks up at me and puts her head on my shoulder. I rub her back and say sweet things.

We arrive at the house where we were a few hours ago, the door opens Kai gets out first takes Dina's hand, And helps Stella get out of the SUV, Milo trails behind her.

I go up and help Alice "Alice, look at me" I cup her face, and she looks at me with teary eyes. "It's going to be fine." I take her hand.

We go to the living room, maids running from one point to another point. Mother trying not to panic sees us as she makes her way to us.

"Alice, my dear are you okay?" She examines her body for any signs. Yusuf barges inside, trying to catch his breath. Mom signs him upstairs and he nods.

"Alice, go change your clothes and eat something, you look pale," Mother says calmly, Alice on the other hand nods and leaves. When I'm about to say something, Kai approaches me.

"Office, your brothers are waiting on us," he says

Thousands of thoughts invade my brain,

What if Eliza dies?
What if they kidnap Alice and torture her to death?
What if they get inside the house and kill all of us?
What if they take Stella to get through, Alice?
What if they get Landon?
What if they harm Dina?

What if what if what if what if what if what if.

"Don't what if, I know what you're thinking?" he says while grabbing my arm, I roll my eyes annoyed.