Chapter 28

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬🫣

9:00AM

"Who was he again and what was he doing here?" I ask my oldest brother as he was he was working in his office in the company building.

Alessandro dropped Alice yesterday after they went to Sweden, they went together and came home with a guy back around my age.

Apparently his name was Wilhelm, that confused me more than math. Since I know only one Wilhelm and that was onkel Wilhelm.

I came here straight after I was woken up although I wake up Stella everyday but she deserved today to sleep in.

Stella is the most gorgeous girl I've ever met and I don't want her to meet my friends even though I'm ignoring them for the past month.

I knew they will hit on her so I'm afraid when school starts in a few weeks.

"Wilhelm Olssen, Alessandro and Olivia's little brother. They have a little sister as well Astrid" Enzo says annoyed since he explained it for the thirth time. "He is the same age as you"

Great.

"He is Stella's cousin so don't worry" Charles says trying to hold his laugh.

"Funny" I say as I get up to leave back to house.

~~~~

The maid opened the door I stepped Inside.

"Good morning" I greet her
"Good morning Sir" she responds.

I see Stella coming downstairs ready for the day as well, she was wearing a black jeans shirt with a whit shirt and some jordans.

"Why didn't wake me up?" She huffs
"It's summer break people over sleep everyday so you deserved it" I shrug, she smiles as her dimples shows

She has to cutest dimples a person could ask for.

"So what's on the plan today?" I ask as we go to the kitchen

"I'm going with your mom and Dina in the afternoon to tant Elizabeth since it's today Wednesday and today it's wine day for the older ones and I wanted to meet with my cousin" she replies with a smile as she sits on the kitchen stool.

"Tonight I don't know,shall we go again to the fancy fair since the last time was fun?" she adds. I put in front of her a plate with scrambled eggs with some bangers and cutlery and take the ketchup from the fridge

"Want some?" She shakes her head as I put it back in the fridge.

"Okay, I want also to meet your cousin. What was his name again?" I ask knowing exactly his name.

"Wilhelm apparently, which is weird" she takes a bite and chews it until it's in her stomach "Giving your son, your ex-wife's dead brother name is weird"