Chapter 34

This chapter of my life is called my happiness💞

7:00

I loved school when I was a child, it was my escape but I quickly realised it was a hell, today started my last year of accountancy and then I'm free. I think.

I was now legally a Ferrari along with Stella, it was strange to be a Laurent after Pierre killed my mother, no thank you. I would rather have my fathers last name than Pierre's.

I was going to tell Lorenzo about me joining the French mafia, I don't have the courage to tell him or the rest. That's why I told Alessandro about it, he's going to be my moral support.

Lessons were going to start at 9 o'clock until 16 o'clock which sucks but on the other hand it's good so I could do something through the day. I'm ready for a new start at a new school, I hope this doesn't sucks.

Stella was going to start today as well, I hope my baby sister has a great time in school since she was starting A-Levels, while Milo was doing his year again.

"Good morning" I greet everyone at the table, everyone is ready for the day. "Good morning"

They were all dressed in suits, uniforms except me and work clothes while Isabelle was just in a pair of shirts and jeans.

Ilana was going to start with uni next week since she's doing her master after master. She  just need to go to school three times a week while I go 5 times, but she's a independent woman.

Landon was on Milan's lap while Eliza was feeding him with smashed broccoli, he's already 6 months. Cutie.

"What classes did you pick Stella?" Ilana asks.
"Economic, math, philosophy and science " Stella responds half sleepy, Ilana turns to Milo who was seated next to Stella.

"And you"
"Economic, math, History and PE" he responds

Damn he chose what Stella had chosen.

"I'll drop them" Lorenzo announces "I need a talk with the principal"

"You two are going from now on every day together to school and come back home together in one piece" Isabelle says pointing at the two of them.

"What if I'm early done with my classes  and she's not" Milo says. "Then you're waiting for her until she is finished" Milan says in an obvious tone.

"Why can't he just go and what if I ditch school to Hang out with people?" Stella says

"The school will inform me whenever you or Milo leave the property without my permission and like mother said you're going to school together coming back together" Lorenzo says.

Stella huffs annoyed. "Wasn't there a school where they don't wear uniforms?"

"No"

"I'd rather get killed from a school shooting in America then wearing uniform in England, it's prison clothes" Stella scoffs while trying to straighten her shirt.