Chapter 53

Be patient with your self, becoming takes time.🆑

I'm just tired from everything and everyone except Sofia

I'm just tired from everything and everyone except Sofia. She makes me happy and cry, without her I wouldn't be able to breath. I tried to kill my self the first month when she was born.

The voices in my head kept telling me that I was the reason Charles died and Sofia didn't deserve me. It was my first and last time or else I was going to be sent to a pysch ward and loose Sofia forever.

We decided that it was the best option for Sofia not to go to school for a while until the problem was solved. So she stays with Mateo the whole day meanwhile I'm at work.

I came home after working 6 hours straight. I needed a long good bath with some Netflix. I enter the appartement expecting Sofia running to me or yell.

But her voice wasn't even booming. Maybe they are out? I turn my gaze to our shoe locker, her shoes and Mateo's were there.

"Sofia" I say while hanging up my vest. "Mateo?" He would've answered quickly.

"It's beautiful" I hear Sofia
"Yes it's very beautiful" I hear another person say.

Mateo never allowed for people to enter the house before doing a background check. He was strict when Sof told us about Louis, him and Kai did a whole ass background check.

Confused I make my way to the Livingroom, when I open the door my heart sinks.

"Long time no see, Alice" Lorenzo says as Sofia was sitting on his lap drawing something.

I drop my bag, how did they find here? Everyone was here including Milo and Alessandro.

"What are you doing here?" I ask
"To bring my niece and her mother back to her house" Lorenzo says in a obvious way.

"Mommy this is Zio lowenzo" Sofia says "And that is Zio Enzo,Sandro, Miloe and Milan" she says everyone's name.

My eyes find Kai. "I had to tell for your safety or I wouldn't told them anything"

"Sofia go to your room and finish your drawing there" I say as I put my hair behind my ear, trying not to freak out.

My boyfriend his brothers are her with my cousin.

"Mommy I was hewe drawing with Zio" she flashes me with her cuteness. "No Sof"

She gets up from his lap and stomps away with her paper. When she is out of my eye sight, I turn my head to them again. Every single of them seated here.

"The couch never changed apparently" Sandro mutters as he looks the couch.

"She has his eyes" Milan says.
"And his character" Enzo adds smiling

I curl my fist for Kai who told them about Sofia and putting her in danger even more now. And the rest showing up here unexpectedly.

"When am I getting killed?" I ask because I know the reason they are here.