Chapter 41

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲💫

5 months later:

I was never happy in my life before this I didn't know a year ago that I would've been cooking with my two best friends and her unborn baby in the kitchen.

"No Levi not like that" Layla points the knife at Levi, she was due any day and couldn't wait for his baby boy to arrive. We were at Levi's preparing lunch, it became our thing making every thursday, friday and tuesday to do it.

We graduated a week ago from uni except Levi since he was going to do his masters degree in September. Poor boy.

We are doing my last preperations for the French mafia, At the moment the advisors were trying to the mafia. try key word.

I was aware that I killed Emilio with my hands more like a scissor but the words my father said that he was Emilio's triple. Enrique? But when I asked Charles about it he said that I don't need to worry.

Pierre was also killed by Charles, I couldn't be more proud for him.

Because I was heavily drugged, I couldnt do anything the first week. There were days that I begged for a little dose of LSD so I could talk to dad, but as for their response I wasnt even allowed to take any meds or I could attached to them and never want to stop with taking medications. So Luzia's only advice a lot of water could help me with clearing my body. And now I'm on detox, Eliza and Olivia recommend me.

Ilana and I started with my sessions since I was shit for weeks and it really helps me for clearing my head but Charles was my best therapist ever owing to that he listens to my shit every single night.

Charles became even extra protective after all the incident, I had at least dozens of bodyguards on my heel.

As Kai he did the same, at school they were undercover guards so we could feel comfortable.

"Do you have some pickles and ice cream Lev?" Layla asks as Levi scratches his neck "I told you to stock it just in case if I cra-" She cuts her self looking shocked.

Her long sundress came to her ankles while her curl hair was in a messy bun.

I frown my eyebrows as levi instantly drops the knife. "What hap-"

"My water broke" Layla says trying to breath.
"Yes, my nephew is coming" Levi jumps

Layla shots him a look. "We should go" he says

Levi takes by her arm while I rush to the door to inform the guard.

"Prepare the car now" I order, he nods and says it into his earpiece. He helps Layla as she struggles to get into her shoes, Levi places some adidas slippers.