Chapter 25

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩💌

15:00

"I'm going to marry Layla the day after the annual ball, so I need Alice's permission for marrying her" Kai blurts out,

Charles brings the car to an halt. "What?"

"The day Emilio appeared, I went to the town hall for an appointment and I'm scared that it won't work out for both of us" he explained

He turns to me "Alice say something" with pleading "Charles I want my money" I open my hand with a bright smile.

"Alice" Kai whines as Charles hands me a 500 pound cash.

"Yes you can, if Layla trust you. Who am I to stop you" i say

"So tomorrow we will buy a ring cause without a ring you can't marry anyone" Kai explains it to himself "oh I got permission from Lorenzo so you're good" he smiles at me

"It was either you or someone I was going to find at our campus when the semester was going to start" I say proudly while the boys looked angry at me.

~~~

"We're fucked" I say as we approach Alessandro, whom was standing outside the porch with worry.

"I called Yusuf"

Wait-

"I know everything," Enzo comes outside with Landon on his hips.

"What did he say?"
"Why did he hold you like that?"
"Are you okay?"
"How big is the mark?"

"He tried to manipulate me adopted cunt" I muttered the last part

"Young lady, you need watch your language" Enzo says

I spin with my rings "He said also that I need to watch my back cause I'll be the next person to die"

"He's the next, adopted cunt" Enzo scoffs copying my nickname.

Alessandro comes up to me and hugs me. "You're okay everything is okay" he whispers

"I'm fine Alessandro, don't overreact" I roll my eyes.

17:30

I was reading my book until I heard a knock on my door 'come in'

Eliza, Stella and Landon enters the room, my room is quite plain beige and I love it.

"Can we change our last name Alice?" Stella asks suddenly as she fidgets with her necklace I gave her.

"Ferrari? Why?" I ask as she nods while Eliza feeds Landon with his bottle. "It's kind of weird having his last name since he killed mother"

"I mean if you wanted as well cause it's your family by blood and I'm just an outsider" she replies scared. "Aunt Elizabeth said you were family as well not by blood," I say angry since they said she was a family like I was.

"How long are we staying here?" I ask Eliza as she looks at me.

"Months? Years? That's what Lorenzo said" she shrugs "They want to kill the Laurent bloodline except you and Stella but that doesn't mean we don't have a threat against us" she adds

"In the meantime what do we do?" Stella asks, she is fed up questions for weeks and being shy to ask someone.

"You two go to school finishing your degree and I will take a law international test again to get license back since I'm abroad for so long" Eliza replies.

"Mamma" Landon says As he stretches his tiny hands and feet.

"How is it with you Eliza?" I ask wiggling with my eyebrow. "This boy is everything"she smiles at him as she receives a big smile while his eyelids were heavy. Milan interrupts us peeking his head.

"I'm here for my boy" he smiles looking tired from work. He wears like everyday his thousands of worth suit. "Get some sleep, I'm already watching him."Eliza says gesturing for him to go sleep.

"I want some sleep with Landon since you sleep with him since you came" he says huffing as he picks a sleeping Landon from my bed. "Be careful" he nods and closes the door behind him.

"Do you like him?" Stella asks her as she she scoffs. "What no, never in my entire life" Eliza says.

"Lie!" Milan yells from the outside, Eliza walks up to the door and opens it harshly "If he wakes up you're going to let him fall asleep" and with that she closes it again.

We talked until it was dinner, Charles fed me like I was a child while no one said anything about it. I've got told there was an annual ball next week and this is my first time to go to a ball.

We played uno afterwards, everyone made up they own rules so it was complicated but fun, Levi ended winning or should I say Cheating.

The next day
9;00

I was wide awake, couldn't wait to go ring shopping with Kai and Charles our third wheel for today. Unfortunately.

I got ready picked some outfits end up choosing a white mom jeans with a navy top and some sneakers with some jewellery and a blue polo Ralph Lauren hat, I stole from Charles.

We ate breakfast in peace once except the part Milo splashed Orange juice all over Dina, I've never heard a scream that hard in my entire life.

Ilana helped her with changing her clothes and redid her hair. Feisty one but I like it.

I colored with Dina in the garden since it was warm and I needed some vitamin D. After a while she changed into her swimsuit and began swimming with Bella and Landon.

Ilana eventually came to me and sat next to me, she sat quietly. She wanted to show me that I'm not alone in this whole situation.

"Do you want to talk about it" she starts as she focuses on me. "I don't know where to start."

She nods looking at me  "You're not alone in this game, we are in it as well. Since we were young but it had stopped for two decades and now it's happening again. We are a pawn in this game all of us even Landon, we play this game by ourself and control it by ourselves"

She focused her gaze to the children in the pool and sat next to me.

"So it was always play the game or die" I answer back but my gaze remaining on the children.

"Exactly but now it's play the game until the last Laurent die" she says.

_____________________

Thoughts ——->

Every Thursday or Friday a new chapter but depends how many chapters I'm going to write, cause this week I did 3. 😛

Love Eliza and Milan's hate-love relationship

Kai and Layla LOVELOVELOVE