Chapter 58

Questions and answers

I slam the hammer at her leg again

I slam the hammer at her leg again. "Habla!" I spit at her face. (Talk).

Fucking cunt, she didn't want to say anything. Me and the rest were torturing Leah, to get answers out of her but she had a smart mouth.

Lorenzo was with Isabella almost killing Hannah to death. They were in the next room and you could easily hear her screams. Isa knew how to torture someone but if it was about family she'll cross the line and hurt every single person.

"No voy a decir una sola palabra" she spits blood out of her mouth. (I'm not going to tell a single word)

Her mouth and around was covered with blood nothing else. Of course her eyes were beginning to swell that was the least,Milo did.

Milan and Levi were watching from the corner of the room. Milan promised years ago that he won't go on missions and tortures while we enjoyed it.

Levi is a great friend for the past years, he was Layla's best friend so he already a lot impact on us. I missed the time when I, Charles and Levi hanged out.

But now it's the two of us.

"Imagine your wife was sitting here, Sainz" she grins.

That was my last straw.

No one could ever but ever talk about Layla or Deniz like that, along with Sofia. They were my universe and if something hurt or talk bad about them I'll burn the world for them.

Alessandro took a fist of hair from behind and pulled her backwards. Enzo took a gun from the table.

"We could use your help Milan and Levi" Enzo says looking at them. "Nah we're discussing how long you'd serve in jail, if you get caught" Levi says while Milan was chuckling.

Leah glares at us. "You know I should've hit her even more and harder"

There was multiple gun shots. Each of us shot some where in her body except her chest.

Luckily Ramadan ended last week or else I would've been dead if I told Layla about this doing it during the holy month. I participated every single Ramadan  for the past 5 years, and haven't drink for almost 6 years.

I did it to show respect for Layla and she was afraid that she would be left out during the month. So I fasted with her and went with her once in a while to the mosque to listen  men with higher position to discuss topics. It was peaceful. They welcomed me with open arms even I'm not a Muslim.

That been said I see 5 bullet wounds in her body, she was screaming out of pain. Payback for hurting Sofia but worse then what Leah did to Sof.

Levi tucks his gun back in his waistband and slaps Leah multiple time. "Talk about her like that again and I'll put the bullet between your head"

"You're dying, tell us who gave the orders" Milan says but Leah didn't bothers to say anything. "Milo, call the guards to say that they are given permission to kill Alba Garcia and Diego Garcia. We will spare the rest for now" he adds

Milo was about to take his phone when all of a sudden.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. My. Parents." Leah hisses through the pain.

That was her weak point and we knew how to cross the line by using the card.

"Last chance who gave you the order to hurt my niece or?" Enzo says as he takes the bile from the table.

"Emilio"

How's that possible at this point who ever dies, I don't believe them.

"What the fuck" Alessandro let's her go.
"He's alive and we talk with notes. I haven't seen him two months" she tries to say while keeping her eyes open.

"Where is he?" Levi asks.

They know each other for almost a decade and lived with each other for I don't know 2 or 3 years together. That made me shiver the fact that Layla also lived with him and her. What if something happened to her?

"I don't know somewhere in Switzerland" she looks at us "Look I have a brother, he's five please don't touch him."

Santiago Garcia.

The youngest child of the Gracia's. Lorenzo send him to a boarding school somewhere in Switzerland and the parents are dead.

"Okay and" Milan says
"What if it was Landon?" Leah turns to Milan

Milan takes her face harsh. "Don't talk about my son never again"

"We're done here" Milan says as he takes his gun out. Before she could protest we shoot at her.

Her body goes limp.

"No one is going to tell Alice that Emilio is alive" Alessandro says as everyone nods and gathers their belongings.

If she knew that he was also alive, she would never recover from it.

When we open the door to see Isabella under the blood while Lorenzo's hand was bleeding ,they were coming out of the room next to us.

"Did she tell you guys as well?" Lorenzo says as we take the stairs to go to the main hall. "Yes" understanding about what about it is.

"I'm going to change and go for a shopping spree" Isabella says happily as she disappears from one the doors. I think she enjoyed more then we did.