The past and the future pt 5

Wilhelm:

Elena and me were walking towards the office, we came with the idea to stop Pierre from stealing documents and deliver it to the high table. The high table was the only who could stop them since they were in a higher position.

Pierre was good at staying off the radar as long we were alive, that knula wanted really to be the most powerful mafia ever. They could never be the most powerful since they were in the ranking at the fifth place, while I was at the third place.

Leonardo came with the idea for Elena to steal worth of documents to hand it to the high table, I insisted that we could with a better idea but unfortunately there wasn't a logical option without Elena getting hurt.

Without Elena getting hurt.

The thought self made me shiver, she wasn't allowed to have a scratch on her body or some where else. In general she wasn't allowed to get hurt.

We were staying here for a week, that means we have a week to plan this whole mission without failing.

At first I was scared that Isabelle or Leonardo wouldn't accept Elena cause she was the enemy's daughter. They knew she wasn't a part from Pierre's actions.

She was a pretty woman with a good heart.

"Why do you need me Wil?" Elena asks as we were nearby the office. Leonardo had a big ass house where you could easily get lost.

"We need to talk like I said" I say before we enter the room.

Leonardo was seated behind his desk as his second hand was sitting on the couch across the room.

"Elena have a seat" Leo gestures her the chair in front of her, Elena sat down as I sat opposite of her. My right leg was trembling out of anxiety Elena places her hand on my knee to stop it.

"You wanted to talk with me" Elena says with confidence that I didn't had right now for her safety.

If Pierre found out about us stealing all the documents that was written by his men how he planned his wife's death.

"I want you to collect as many documents of your father's office in his house in Marseille" Leo says,"Since we don't have access to your house , so we could stop him from making our hands dirty and your life"

"So you want me to steal the document and hand it to Wilhelm so we could end him and prevent him by killing me and blaming you for killing me so he could just make his lader up to the first place, I get that" Elena says

"I figured it out about the documents and I was the one who gave the piece of paper to Lorenzo that day at the meeting in Zurich" She adds but now to towards Leo.

A knock interrupted our conversation 'come in'. Lorenzo came inside "So you were the one who put the note in my pocket in Zurich a year and half ago, when you asked me where the bathroom was"

Elena nods "Yes, I had to give it to someone eventually from one of the two mafias. I had to warn you from what was going to happen and this was my only opportunity"

"So you were from the beginning on our side?"

"It's a win-win situation for both of us right father?" Lorenzo says grinning, Leo nods proudly.

That's my girl.

~~~~~~

After we discussed the plans it was time for relaxing, I had Elena for an hour for my self so we did what we do every time when we're alone.

"Oh God, Wilhelm" Elena moans into my shoulder as I go deeper into her.

We meditated this past month more than I did in a year usual.

"You feel so good" I thrust for the last time as our organism hits hard , I could feel her liquid between her legs.

I flip next to her on the mattress exhausted fills me, she yawns, I look at her and smile. "I need to clean you up then you could sleep clean and peaceful" I say putting my boxers and make the bath ready for us.

"Let's just sleep, I'm tired" she creeps a smile before shutting her eyes. "El come on" I pick her up in a bridal style.

I enter the bathroom with her in my arms, I put her in the bathtub. I wash her hair making her hair full with foam, smiling at the thought when mother used do it for me, Stefan and Elizabeth

Taking care of her is the best thing I did in my entire life and would like do it until my death.

"Isn't weird sleeping with your enemy's daughter knowing she's going die by her lovers hands"she chuckles half sleeping leaning against my chest

"No it's not weird shaving sex with you and you're not dying before me mi kära"

I kiss her wet hair "jag älskar dig"
(I love you)

"I'm scared what he will do to us especially me" she says.

I try to convince my self that nothing will happen to her if He finds out but I'm trying to hide my concern and worry every time, she goes back to that house after leaving my side.

After I cleaned my self , I changed the sheets to a new pair. I changed Elena into her pyjamas as well since she wasn't capable of doing herself, I tucked her in the bedsheets.

"I love you Willy" she she says before closing her eyes. "I love you El" I say kissing her top of her head as she lays her head on my chest.