I just want Stef

Everyone on set know Danielle and Stefania were really close , but after todays happenings it seems people underestimated their closeness .

Barrett's pov:
We were all chilling on location as all these crew men were setting up lights and cameras . "Okay Dani we need you over here" one of the producers shouted across at us .

"See ya" I said to danielle as she got up from where she was lying on the floor . She laughed back at me as she got up and ran over to the producers and director .

As Danielle was standing waiting for queue one of the cameras fell from its position and hit Danielle and knocked her to the floor .

We all instantly stood up and ran over to Danielle as she started whimpering and crying .

There was no blood that anyone could see but Danielle looked really pale .

"Danielle are you okay where does it hurt" jaina asked reaching out to help Danielle sit up . She was really crying now and obviously she was in pain .

"Danielle where are you hurt" I repeated to her .
"My stomach . I feel sick" Danielle said holding her stomach and crying .

This was hard for everyone to watch as Danielle is always giggling and so happy and we didn't know what to do"

"Is their a medic on set" jaina called to the directors . "One moment they arnt answering their comms" someone unrecognizable shouted over .

"What do you need" I asked Danielle as she continued crying . She didn't answer me she just kept crying . "Danielle can we look under your shirt and see if you marked your stomach" jaina said quietly "n-noo I-I w-wwwant Stef-an-ia" danielle whispered out while crying ."Danielle Stefania isn't on set today" I said slightly confused I know theh are friends , good friends but we are all here .

Danielle just continued crying and avoiding me an Jainas touch . " I really need Stef please" she said slightly more composed .

I looked at jaina as she stood up and took her phone out

"Hi Stef do you have a moment"

Dani's pov:

My stomach is really sore and I feel like getting sick . I also feel like they may be blood on stomach as I can feel something wet but I don't want the girls to know . I don't know why but I just want stefania to hold me . I think I'm starting to catch feeling sI only ever want to be near her and around her .

As I'm thinking, lost in my thoughts I hear the voice i was longing to hear "bambina"

Stefs pov:

Once I got the call from jaina I dropped everything I was doing which wasn't much I was on a break and I got over to the station 19 set so fast if Danielle was really badly hurt I don't know what I would do .

Once I got on set and heard her crying I ran straight for her ignoring jaina and Barrett .

"Bambina" I called out to her as she looked up at me and reached her hands out for me " Stef" she weakly called out "what happened here" I asked as I knelt down beside her and pushed her hair out out her face

"Mmmm" I cooed at her hoping to get some insight into what happened. "I was called over and one of the cameras fell on my tummy" she whimpered out ." Okay baby can I check your stomach is it bleeding?" I asked her hoping she'll let me "ye I think it's bleeding if really hurts and I feel sick" she said wincing in pain "where the fuck are the medics" i shouted out in frustration "I don't want medics I just want you , Stef please can we just go somewhere else to my trailer I have bandages and stuff in there" she pleaded with me .

"Okay bella cmon can you stand" I asked her holding my hand out to her "it hurts" she whimpered it literally broke my heart "okay bella up you come" I said putting my hands under her armpits and hauling her up to my chest , for someone so muscly and ripped Danielle is considerably small and light.

we walk or more like I walk with Danielle clung to me like a koala  bear towards Danielle's trailer . Everyone on set knows that Danielle is always laughing and pulling pranks so when she's upset she gets really clingy and so upset but she's still like sunshine and I think it's cute . I think I'm catching feelings for her even though  I know it could never go somewhere .

Once we reach Danielle's trailer I sit her down on the couch and go find her first aid kit . "No Stef come back" Danielle whines . I laugh loudly at how adorable is she is and she pouts back at me making grabby hands like a two year old . "Okay Bambina I'm coming back" I said with a first aid kit and a washcloth I set them down on the table .

"Okay I'm gonna need you to take of your shirt is that okay? Do you have a bra on underneath your shirt" I ask making sure she is comfortable with me doing this . "Yes" she replies and lifts her shirt over her head wincing in pain as the fabric sticks to the partially dried blood . "Oh baby that looked like it hurt here let me fix it" I said getting to work cleaning her up

I worked in silence looking up every few minutes to make sure i wasn't hurting her . "Okay I think we are done do you still feel like you are gonna get sick" as I looked up I realized how close we where and before I knew it she had leaned in to kiss me .

I felt alive when Danielle started kissing me I put my hands on her soft skin on her face and one hand running through her hair when we pulled away I stared into her beautiful eyes "I've wanted to do that for a long time" I said and pecked her again .

"Same Stef thanks for taking care of me" she said in between kisses

" no problem baby I love taking care of you"

"I only ever want you Stef" Danielle whispered out as we started to heavily make out .