Sick Stef

Inspired by last Thursdays episode xx
Just fluff with more fluff and a side of fluff xx

Stefania's pov

I'm lying in bed basically doubled over in pain . I lost count of the amount of times I have thrown up now and my head is pounding and I'm freezing but somehow also sweating . I feel like I'm dying which is probably a bit dramatic but my stomach just won't settle . I don't know if it's a bug or something I have ate .

Luckily I had today and tomorrow off anyway but when I woke up this morning I immediately ran to the bathroom to get sick and just sobbed for hours because Danielle was already gone to work and I didn't want to bother her .

Whenever I get sick Danielle is always overprotective of me and caring for me . I pretend to hate it but in reality I need it right now . I whimper at the thought of her not being back till late this evening. I snuggle further into Danielle's pillow because I'm lying on her side of the bed . It's just cozier and her smell is comforting . Im also wearing her sweatpants and station 19 merch hoodie . Hopefully she won't mind them smelling like vomit .

Just as I start drifting of my phone rings . I startle slightly at the loud ringing before leaning over to grab it . "Hello" I say my voice hoarse and sad so it sounds more like "hewwo" .

"Stefania , baby what's wrong" I perk up when I realize it's Danielle . I don't want her to know I'm sick or else she will come running home and as much as I want that I don't want to be a burden .

"No , nothings wrong" I say trying to sound ok .

"Baby I can basically hear your pout from here" she laughs .

I don't laugh. "It's not funny Danielle" i pout , curling my lip in the way that Danielle seems to find very cute but I only use it when I'm upset and sick or I want something from Danielle . She can't resist this pout .

"I didn't say it was funny but I'd like if you told me what's up because there clearly is something wrong" Danielle says and I pout harder . How does she always know ?

"Ugh fine , I'm just not feeling very well" I say , groaning as I lie back down , bringing the covers up around my body.

"Oh baby why didn't you tell me" Danielle says in her sweet soothing voice and all I want is to curl up in her arms . "No lo so , I got sick so many times" I whimper , starting to silently cry . I really can't handle sickness at all .

"Ohh babygirl I'm so sorry I left this morning , I'm coming home ok" Danielle says as I hear rustling in the background.

"No no its fine don't come home from work bella" I say , it taking all I have in me to ask her that because all I want is for her to come home .

"I won't take no for an answer Stefania, they can do without me , I have tomorrow off as well anyway" she says .

"I d-don't w-want t-t-to burden y-you" I cry .

"You are never a burden baby , you come first for me ok , work can wait" she replies .

"Ok" I say . I can hear her packing up her stuff over the phone . I whimper .

"What's wrong baby . Huh?" She asks softly .

"I need you and I'm gonna be sick again" i groan as I leap out of bed then run to the bathroom , discarding my phone as I go .

Danielle's Pov

Hearing Stefania was sick over the phone nearly broke my heart . I know she doesn't do well with any illness at all . She becomes really dependent on me and it's like taking care of a child . I love taking care of her when she is like this but it breaks my heart to see her in pain .