Mile high club

Hi so today is my birthday and I was surprised last night with a trip to London , I'm currently on the plance writing this god bless there is no one beside me . But this is just a quick one and it's literally just smut .

When I get back I will post everyday for a week . I will make a part two to shower with me and I have a few others in my drafts xxx

Danielle's pov

We are sitting on the plane to Italy , we are going to see Stefania's family . I haven't met them before so I'm kind of nervous  but Stefania has reassured me that they will love me . It's a really long flight and we are only like three hours into it .

I was watching some random movie but now I'm bored . I turned to Stefania  , watching her as she reads her book . We are in first class so we have our own space and privacy . A knowing smirk makes its way across my lips .

"Stef" i question

"Hmm" she replies not even looking over at me .

I pout at her ignoring me .

"Steeefff" I say again in a sing song voice .

"Hmm what is it Bambina" she says still not looking over at me .

Fuck sake .

I decide to take another route .

I place my hand on her Jean covered thigh rubbing slightly. She let out a little hum flashing me a small smile before immediately turning back to her book .

Ugh . I start to move my hand up further , inching closer between her legs . I rub my thumb down her covered centre earning a low groan.

"What are you doing Bambina" Stefania says finally putting the book down on the table in front of us .

Stefania's pov

I knew what Danielle was doing . I know she hates being ignored so I wanted to see how far I could go . When she started trailing her hand up my leg though I knew she wanted something other than attention.

"What are you doing Bambina" I say looking over at her innocent smile .

"I'm bored" she pours childishly. This girl. She's so cute .

"Your so cute Bella" I say leaning over to kiss her but she pulls away .

"I'm not cute Stef I'm horny" she says bluntly .

"No , we are not doing that here Danielle forget it" I say smirking . She lets out a huff and sits back in her seat and folds her arms .

I pick my book back up and go back to reading .

It's been a few minutes when I hear Danielle shuffling .

I look over at her and watch her as she unbuttons her jeans . "What are you doing baby" I question .

"Well if your not gonna do it I'm gonna do it myself" she says cheekily .

"You are a brat" I whisper shout not fully believing she actually will go further until she lifts her hips of the chair to pull her jeans down .

"Danielle Savre pull your pants up now" I say un clipping my own seatbelt .

"No" she replies side eyeing me .

"No not gonna happen" I say leaning over and grabbing her wrists making her look at me .
I pull her jeans up and button them .

"Go , get up now and march your butt down to the first class bathroom and wait for me" I tell her . She smiles smuggly .