Wrong but so right

So this is obviously an Au but it's kinda rushed cause I wanted to get a chapter out but it's really late lol and I'm tired .
Kinda a slow burn and defo feel like I'll do a part two xxx

Stefania's POV :

Hi , my name is Stefania Spampinato I'm 25 and I'm an Italian teacher . I've only been a teacher for about 6 months now . I moved over here to La about five years ago , went to college and then started teaching . I just recently have been transferred. A transfer I requested as I had just found out my girlfriend of 2 years had been cheating on me for months .

I was upset and mad but there was nothing I could do , I have to move on . So that's why I'm here in Simi Valley high school . I have my first class today and I'm nervous . I was really liked at the last school and I hope it's the same here .

I open the door to my classroom and everyone looks up at me . "Ciao everyone I'm miss Spampinato and I'll be taking over from your other teacher" I say walking over to my desk . I write my name up on the board and glance around the room .

I see some people intriguingly looking at me , some who look like they couldn't care less about being here , some boys looking me up and down (eye roll) . I take in all the faces until my gaze lands on a blonde haired girl who is drawing away on a page . My silence must have caught her attention as she looks up at me and catches my gaze . Her pulsing blue eyes shock me . God she's absolutely stunning , no Stefania you cannot think about your students like that .

She smiles slightly at me and I instantly turn back to the board .

Danielle's POV :

Hi my name is Danielle Savre , I'm 17 nearly 18 years old . I guess you could say I have a bad home life . My mom left when I was really young and took my sister with her . I don't see them all that often as they live far away . So it's just me and my dad at home . He's really strict on me about school . He's strict about everything really . My diets , me schedule. He says it's because he loves me and wants what's best but to be honest it's just draining .

I quite like school . Despite having no real friends. I'm not the most social person and I don't really like people my own age . I'd say I'm good at school .

I go to my first class . Italian, ughh . The only subject I'm not good at . It's the only class I'm doing horribly in . And I can't particularly explain to my dad that it's because I have a shit teacher .

I sit at the back and take out a page and start doodling . I'm away in my own world when i glance up seeing a gorgeous woman standing at the top of the class .

Oh ya you should probably know that I like girls . Obviously I can't act on this as my dad won't except it .

When I find out this woman is our new teacher I instantly smile . Her accent is thick and Italian and so beautiful . When I look back up I realize she is staring at me . God I could get lost in her brown eyes . Ugh it's really inappropriate to think about my teacher like that . I smile at her and she smiles back before starting the lesson .

Stefania's POV :

Once I've set work for the class I go and sit down to look through each students file . I want to get an idea of everyone's ability and also to see if anyone is struggling .

No one is struggling immensely. I mean there last teacher clearly didn't teach them anything . The only person really struggling is a Danielle . I look up at the class and realize I have no idea who that is . I go through the rest of Danielle's classes and see she excels in every other aspect so she is worth helping .

Once I have that done . I look back up at the class working . My gaze Landing back on the pretty blonde . She looks quite shy and isn't talking to anyone unlike the rest of the class . Just as I start to think more about her the bell goes .