And action ?

Has this become a smut book .... Maybe
Smut warning ....

Danielle's pov
Me and Stefania are filming a sex scene today and I'm so nervous . Obviously we have filmed one before but lately I feel there is tension between us and not bad tension just severe sexual tension .

It's the little touches and flirty comments and compliments and I just freak out . She makes me so nervous with her dominant voice , she just knows how to have her way with me and I hate it .... Sometimes .

I walk onto set in my robe . It's a closed set so there is only a few people here . I sit down in my set chair and take out my phone to scroll while I wait to be called .

As I'm waiting I hear someone call my name . "Danielle , hey Bella" the voice says . I turn around and there is Stefania in her silk robe . How am I going to survive this? She's so hot.

"Hey" I say accidentally looking her up and down . "See something you like Bella" she laughs . I snap my eyes away from her gorgeous legs and look anywhere else .

She continues to laugh as we get called into the set of Maya and Carinas bedroom . It's a closed set so there are only a few people around .

"Hey ladies , we have a spicy scene to shoot are ye ready" Paris the director of this episode shouts enthusiastically. "Yes we're ready" we both reply in sync . We glance at eachother and smile at our togetherness .

"Okay I'm not gonna give ye too much direction as I know ye like to take your own approach with these sort of things , the only thing I am going to ask is that maybe can we have ye topless with ye under the covers . So we can see Stefs back and the top of Danielle's chest . We always shoot these scenes with tank tops on but I feel like that's just not realistic" Paris laughs .

"Of course , If Danielle is comfortable with that" Stefania reply's glancing at me . I've always been insecure about my body and I'm just finally settling into myself and finally loving myself . But to show that part of myself to my biggest crush like what am I gonna do if she thinks I'm ugly .

Stefania's pov
I see Danielle spiraling when Paris mentions going topless . I've never had major issues about my body and I know I'm pretty and I know my body is hot . But I know Danielle has had issues in the past because of dickheads in the industry telling her absolute bullshit lies about her stunning body .

I nod at Paris for a sec and take Danielle's hand in mine . I gaze into her beautiful eyes and instantly see her body relax . Off course I have a crush on her I mean have you seen her? She so fucking gorgeous and I just wish she knew that . "Hey Bambina , you don't have to do this is you don't want" I say whispering quietly as everyone bustles around us .

" I don't mind doing it Stef just ugh - your so much prettier Than I am and I don't want you to think I'm ugly or look at me differently if you see something you don't like" she says trying to hold back tears . I grab her face in my hands and I wipe my thumb back and forth over her cheek .

"Listen to me beautiful you are gorgeous so fucking gorgeous. You are definitely not ugly . Do you own a mirror pretty girl because god I can never get over how pretty you are . And I know for a fact That I'm definitely not gonna see something I don't like . I don't have to look if you don't want me too" I tell her . Being so genuine with her and I can tell she knows I'm being honest .

"Okay I trust you I feel so safe with you I don't even know why I was worrying" she says shaking off her body . " you had a perfectly valid reason Danielle and at any time during this is you feel uncomfortable or too exposed tell Me" i say to her .

"Yes as long as you'll do the same" she says cutely .

"Okay everyone that doesn't need to be hear can you please leave thank you very much and can the girls hop into bed there" Paris yells