Begging for my attention

Hi really long time no see I'm so so sorry but life happened I suppose . I have been doing school five days a week then working weekends and I had a gf and now I don't yeppp just life I guess but with the return (however traumatizing) of station 19 I remembered my one shots I had literally completely forgotten about them .

I am gonna try write more i can't promise extreme regular updates but I am gonna try xx

Enjoy this extra long random one xx

Danielle's Pov
Tonight the whole cast of station 19 and Greys are going to a huge event party . I'm at Jainas place getting ready with her and Barrett. I'm going to wear this gorgeous black dress that shows of all my curves .

"Are you wearing your hair down dani" Barrett asks as she applies her mascara . "Yes I think so" I reply deep in thought . "Is Stefania coming does anyone know" I asked . This had been on my mind for awhile . I met Stefania a couple months ago at another party and we just hit it off , I couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Ye I think so why" Jaina asked . "Idno I was just wondering" I replied quickly .

"Why do you care if she is going or not" Barrett says putting her makeup and away and looking over at me .

"I don't know just I met her last time and she was really friendly and she's also really pretty you know but mostly just she was fun to talk too and like I hadn't met her before and have you seen her she is also really beautiful but the conversation was good-" I rambled .

"Woah babe , stop talking , stop , breathe" Barrett said as she chuckled .

"Wait Dani do you maybe like her" Jaina said slowly .

"Of course I like her" I said casually . I'm genuinely confused .

"No Dani like do you like like her"

"What no Jai I'm straight what are you talking about" I laughed .

"But you know Dani if you wanted to experiment it wouldn't be bad or wrong or anything" Barrett said calmly .

"What no I'm not gay guys" I said back kind of angrily .

"Okay okay" Jaina said holding her hands up in defense . We continued getting ready in silence while my mind was running a hundred miles an hour .

Did I like girls ? No I didn't .. did I ? I thought back to when I was a teen I did think about girl like that sometimes but everyone does right ? Yeah no I'm definitely not into girls ... definitely not .

..............................

We arrived at the party and the guys split from me immediately and I was left alone . I walked up to the bar to get a drink and hopefully I'd bump into someone there to talk to .

"Hi what can I get you" the bartender asked over the counter "em just a whiskey thanks" I smiled and placed coins down on the bar .

"Hi" I heard from behind me . I turned around and there was Stefania , who i had only met once but holy hell she was stunning . She was wearing black flare pants with high heels underneath and a small black top that left little to my imagination

"My eyes are up here Bella" she laughs and I snap my gaze up to meet hers ,Blushing immensely. "Sorry" I mumbled trying to hide my face .
"I like your cheeks red" she said seductively . Before I could say anything she continued "it's cute"

I didn't know what to say so I just turned and grabbed my whiskey . "Long time no see" she said sitting up on the bar stool beside me . "Ye that party was fun" I replied . "Ye we really seemed to hit it off" she chuckled .