Wouldn't have it any other way

Hi 🙈
Im so sorry i actually got so busy I genuinely forgot about writing altogether.
I will try update at least once a week x
My life is just incredibly busy

Anywayys this was requested abut I wrote it really fast just so I could publish something so enjoy 😉

Stefania's pov

I just got in the door from work to the quiet house . I let Jeff and Ford out as I turn all the lights on illuminating the dark house .

Danielle is out with some old friends tonight . I wanted her to have a night just for her as she hasn't had a chance to in awhile . She has been so busy lately and filming more than anyone else especially with her directing an episode that she just needed a chance to let loose .

It's currently five after midnight and to be honest I'm expecting her home any minute now . We don't have work in the morning but danielle was wrecked tired this morning and I had to practically force her out the door .

I make myself dinner , leaving some in the fridge for Danielle and I go to get comfy on the couch to wait up for Danielle . I know she's not a teenager or anything but I want to make sure she gets home safe and anyway, it's not like I can sleep in the bed if she's not there .

A couple hours later I'm jolted awake by my phone ringing. I sit up awkwardly and rub my neck from the uncomfortable position I had slept in . Reaching for my phone on the coffee table I jump awake when I see it's Macys number .

"Hi Macy is everything ok is Danielle ok" I panic

"Yeah don't worry Stef she's just yano slightly drunk and Emily was our designated driver but she's disappeared and I'm going home now but I just thought maybe you could come pick Danielle up cause my house is just over the road so I can walk" she slurs over the phone clearly drunk .

"Yes I'm on my way Macy just stay where ye are" I say rushing out the door in my pjs.

Danielle doesn't often get blackout drunk and the few times she has had been chaotic . So I was not looking forward to this .

Walking into the nearly empty bar I see my girlfriend animatedly chatting away . I stop for a moment to admire how beautiful she is before walking over to her .

"Hi baby girl come on it's time to go home" I say putting my arms around her and kissing her cheek.

"Am e-excuse me-e , I have a girlfriend t-thanks and she is Italian and would really hurt y-you for flirting with me hmm I'm going to ring her now c-cause she does-nnt like anyone -touching what's hers and I'm hers , all of me is hers that's what she tells me but I want to see her give out cause she is sexy when she does that" Danielle slurs out all in five seconds.

"Okay Bambina time to go" I say trying not to draw attention.

"No stop my girlfriend will be really mad and I only like when she is pretend mad because she fucks me so good then" she says while trying to push me away .

I hear Macy giggle and I blush . But I have no time for this .

"Baby look at me , it's Stefania I am your girlfriend and it's time to go home." I say holding her face in my hands .

"Omg steffy its you there was some girl trying to hit on me but I promise I didn't say anything . I'm a good girl" she says throwing her arms around me as I catch her .

"I know you are princess" I mumble rubbing her back .

"How much did she have" I mouthed over to Macy who seemed to have sobered up .