Shower with me?

(Smut warning)

Danielle's pov :

I just finished filming a really hard scene for episode four of season six . I had to break down in the shower and it was really tough to get into that headspace .

Once they called cut I immediately ran still soaked to the bone . I shivered as I sped walked of the set and out into the trailer park . My head was down and I was walking really fast trying to hold in my tears .

I ended up crashing into someone . "I'm s-sorry I'm s-o so so-rry" I said getting up off the floor .
"Hey Bambina what happened your freezing" it was Stefania , her voice instantly comforting me .

"I had that stupid scene to film and now I'm all worked up, ugh I'm sorry I'm such an idiot ." I blurt out , drying my wet eyes and sniffling .

Stefania's pov

I ran into Danielle on my way out of set . She was soaking wet and shivering . She looked so worked up and I didn't want her to have a panic attack .

"Hey you are not an idiot , come here" I said opening my arms for her . "No I'm soaked" she whimpered .

Me and Danielle have been complicated . For the last few weeks there has been so much tension between eachother . We have been with each other almost every night after work because work has been tough on both of us . So we have taken comfort in each other . We have talked about being something more in the past but it just has never happened or gone further . I love her though. With my whole heart and seeing her like this is really upsetting.

"I don't care Bella , c' mere" I said opening my arms further for her . She falls into them still sobbing . "Hey slow your breath Bella your gonna make yourself sick" I say rubbing her back .

She slows her breath and I can feel her body start to relax with the exception of a shiver here and there because of the water soaking her body .

"I need a shower" she mumbles slightly pulling away . "I need one too bella but let's go to my place it's closest I don't want you going home all by yourself" I say leaving no room for argument .

"Okay" she whispers . "But your car" she adds looking down at herself then back to me to my soaked shirt.

"I don't care Bella I have blankets in the car and my main priority is getting you warm right now" I tell her guiding her to my car and pulling blankets out and laying one on the passenger seat .

"In you get bambina" I say nodding towards the door. She hops in and I pull a blanket around her shoulders and lean in and place a kiss on her forehead . When I pull back she has a shy smile on her face mumbling a thank you.

Once we get in home we both walk straight to my bathroom not uttering a word , but it is a comfortable silence .

I usher Danielle into the bathroom and she begins to strip of her wet clothes . I love how comfortable Danielle has gotten around me . I walk out of the room for a moment shivering myself from the cold way my shirt is sticking to me .

I knew Danielle would most likely end up staying the night so I pulled out her sweatpants she left here awhile ago and her favorite hoodie of mine . I do the same for myself but instead a pair of cotton pj pants and a hoodie . I grab fresh warm towels from my cupboard and make my way back to the bathroom .

Danielle had started her shower already inside her foggy shadow showing threw the glass . I admired her curves as I watched her rinse out her hair with her head thrown back .

"Stef is that you" she says turning her head slightly . "Yes Bella I'm just bringing you clothes" I say clearing my throat . Placing the clothes down and grabbing Daniele's wet ones. I shiver loudly as I pick up the wet heavy clothes and hold them against my body .