Shower with me pt2

So sorry I literally just got back from London but felt I had to give you something . Everyone wanted a part two so here it is x very fluffy very smutty enjoy :))

Danielle's pov

I wake up to the sunlight beaming through the unclosed curtains . The light casts upon the entire room and I squint my eyes and slightly cover then until they are fully adjusted . I take in my surroundings noticing firstly that I'm not in my own room .

A thought that should worry me but I feel her body behind me . Stefania's scent strong and comforting. She's pressed tightly behind me , her nose pressed into the skin at the back of my neck her long brown hair tickling my back . I smile to myself trying to refrain from doing a little happy dance . As I shift slightly I feel Stefania's hand pressed comfortably between my thighs .

My face gets hot at the thought of what happened yesterday. Something I had longed to happen for years . Something I had fantasized about an inappropriate amount . My cheeks burned and I ducked my head as if to hide my embarrassment even though I was alone with my thoughts .

I could tell Stefania was still asleep by the slow rhythm of her breathing against my neck. As I shifted again though she let out a little sleepy moan that shot arousal straight to my core.

Stefania rolled over onto her back and I un spread my closed thighs so she could release her hand . I turned over and just stared at her . The sheet had dropped to her waist and her whole upper body was exposed to me . She looked heavenly in the morning light and I couldn't help but trace my fingers up her sternum just to make sure she was real .

She is such a goddess and her body deserves to be worshipped .

At that thought I remember back to last night when Stefania wouldn't let me return the favor to her even though I could feel her squeezing her thighs .

Honestly I was just to drained and exhausted but now all I felt was guilt .

I instantly came to a simple solution in my head . I pushed the sheet completely off the end of the bed taking a second to make sure Stefania didn't wake up . I swear she would sleep through an apocalypse so I wasn't too worried .

I crawled down the bed trying not to jostle Stef too much . I ran my hands down her tanned thighs and bent her legs up . Stefania let out a little hum but otherwise stayed asleep .

I spread her legs wide and she let out a little gasp . Probably at the air hitting her bare pussy .
I take a moment to glance up at the image in front of me . One that I had pictured so many times in my head but none of which even came close to this .

I bring a hand up to her folds and I spread her lips with my fingers . I hold back a moan at her already glistening core . I lean in and place little kisses and bites all over the inside of her thighs . I hear her breath pick up but notice she is still asleep .

I lean in close to her . Her smell making me grind down against nothing . I lick with my tongue the length of her pussy and moan at finally being able to taste her .

Stefania's eyes instantly snap open . At first her eyes dart around the room but the second they land on me she moans loudly and brings a hand down to my messy blonde hair .

"Keep going" she hums out tightening her grip and pulling me closer . Of course I'm more than happy to oblige and continue my ministrations with my tongue , moaning into her when I feel fresh arousal pool out of her opening .

I lap all the wetness up at her entrance and push my tongue in . I watch as Stefania arches her back pushing herself further down on my tongue . I pull my tongue out and bring my lips up to wrap around her clit . I suck the swollen bud into my mouth which encourages Stefania to grind her pussy down on my face . Her moans are dirty and loud and encourage me to go faster sucking her clit in time to meet her thrusts on my face .