Kiss , kiss , kiss

Hey this is just a quick cute one . I have a day off school tomorrow so maybe more than one chapter for u tomorrow xox

Enjoy x

Danielle's pov

We have just begun filming station 19 season 4 .
I'm really excited to finally get back on set.

"Sadie come on you are going to be so late for school" i shout up the stairs .
Oh ya I forgot to mention , I have a 8 year old daughter . She is my life , and my whole world .
I had her out of a one night stand , her father wanted nothing to do with her so I'm raising her myself . She is the best thing that ever happened to me... even if she can't get out of bed in the morning which she definitely does not get from me .

"Can't I come to set with you mommy" she says pouting and blinking her puppy dog eyes at me .
"No baby don't try that you have to go to school, arnt you excited to see your friends" I ask hoping to avoid a tantrum "Ye but I haven't seen Stefania in agesss cause she was on holidays and she wants to see me too" sadie says whining .

Oh ya something else I should inform you about is the love my daughter has for my onscreen wife . Sometime I think she prefers Stefania over me . Stefania is so kind to her and is practically her best friend. Sadie had a hard time in school last year with some people bullying her because of her different family situation and Stefania helped her immensely when she felt like she couldn't speak to me .

Sadie has also been trying to convince me to date Stefania, constantly informing stefania of my supposed feelings for her , it surprises how smart she is for an eight year old .I don't actually have feelings for Stefania . I mean I don't think so anyway. She is my onscreen wife and I do look forward to seeing her and hugging her and cuddling her and kiss—- no ya I don't have feelings for her at all.

"I'm sure she does want to see you baby and you will later you can come to set after school" I say kissing her on her head walking past her . "Okay mom but it's gonna be such a long day" she says "I'm sure you'll survive babba" I laugh out "no I don't think I will" she continues "come on trouble maker out to the car"

*on set

I finally get on set and go straight to table read . We arnt actually filming today just table read and testing . "My Bambina" Stefania shouts out as I walk in the door . A smile instantly growing on my face . "Hi beautiful" I say running toward her and throwing my arms around her neck . I'd only seen her once over hiatus and that was not enough . Me and Stef spend every minute on set together and I can tell that's not going to change this season .

"Ugh I missed you so much , where's the little one" she says pulling away from me "oh so it's her you missed and not me" I said sitting down on my chair turning away from her pretending to be mad . "No no I'm sorry" she says getting worried and sitting down sideways on my lap to get my attention "I'm joking beautiful she's at school today you know where she gets her education" I say wrapping my hands around her waist so she won't fall "Awh I just want to see her I miss her a lot" she pours "Omg you are nearly as bad as she is" I laugh .

"How are my favorite wives" I hear Barrett call out across the room . "Good" we reply in unison .

Stefania gets up and moves to her seat beside me . "How are the love birds" jaina asks me "oh shit up Ortiz" I say to hide the blush on my face .

Sadies pov

School was so boring but finally the bell had rung. I made my way outside to carpark and spotted auntie Jaina . I wonder where mom was? .

"Hi chica" she says and I hug her . "Hi where's mom" I ask getting into the front seat after putting my bag in the back . "She got pulled into a quick meeting with krista and asked me to come get you is that okay" she tells me looking over at me briefly "ye yep that's fine I was just wondering" I say squirming in my seat "what chica what do you want to ask me" she says giving me a knowing look .