Pool day

Hey x this is loosely based of the photos that came out the other day . I don't know if they were at Danielle's house or who was there but then photos just inspired this chapter.

/// also smut warning like this gets very sexual so be prepared\\\\\

Danielle's pov .

Today most of the cast and crew of station 19 were coming over to my house for a little get together . Everyone is going to bring their dogs and we are going to spend the day in the pool.

Stefania is coming over to help me set up. I was really excited when she offered to help me . There has been some tension between us recently and not like bad tension but really strong sexual tension . And we have both definitely felt it . Every time we brush hands or when we get too close when rehearsing our scenes. Whenever she's near me all I want to do is kiss her and tear her clothes off and I get the vibe that she feels the same.

I'm pulled out of my fantasy by the door bell ringing. I rush down the stairs and open the door to Stefania and Jeff . I instantly bend down to Jeff ignoring Stefania " oh hi Jeff are you excited to see all your friends" I say putting on a baby voice . Ford comes running out and both dogs run out the open back door . I stand up and come face to face with Stefania , she looks breathtaking. But she also looks pissed . "Hi" I say shyly wondering if my teasing went a bit too far.

"So you only wanted me to come over for Jeff" she says with a glint of humour on her face which told me she was only messing . Phew. " ye no I never wanted you to come" I joked back . "Shut up" Stefania's laughed as we walk inside.

"Okay so I have all the drinks and food set up so I don't really know what else we have to do" I say as we walk out to the backyard so I could show her everything set up. "okay , what time is everyone coming at" she asks me walking back inside.

"In the next hour or so" I reply glancing down at my watch.

"Okay so we should change and get ourselves ready is that okay" she asks me . Looking me up and down making me blush.

" yep ye let's go upstairs" I answer .

Stefania's pov

We make our way upstairs Danielle going in front of me giving me a fabulous view of her ass which I definitely appreciate. "I'll change in the bathroom Bella" I tell her picking up my bag .

After I changed into my black bikini I throw on a white coverup and open the bathroom door without thinking. My jaw hits the floor as I see Danielle with her back to me fixing the straps of her neon green swimsuit on her shoulders . She must of heard the door because she turns around to face me .holy fuck . Her swimsuit hugs her body and shows of her amazing boobs and all I can think about is tearing the swimsuit off her .

"Am I just need to get my coverup" she stutters out and I'm happy I can make her as nervous as she makes me. "Stefania my eyes are up here" she giggles out coming over to physically lift my gaze to hers . My breath hitches as I realize how close we are. " it's not just me feeling this is it" I whisper against her lips "no definitely not" Danielle says leaning in further.

She places a hand on my face and her other comes to rest on my waist . Her hand on my skin feels so amazing . "Kiss me Bambina" I whisper out . With no hesitation she leans in and connects our lips . We move in sync as our tongues connect , I feel Danielle moan against me as she squeezes my hip. We have kissed before as maya and Carina but this feels different more intimate.

Finally running out of breath , we pull away "wow" Danielle murmurs "I've wanted to do that for so long" I tell her stroking her cheek with my thumb .

"So why didn't you" she whispers leaning in again to kiss the side of my neck "I didn't know if you wanted that" I said rubbing her back , my hands landing on her butt. "Hmm well I do" she says sexily. I kiss her again more roughly this time and I push her on the bed before straddling her lap . I pull of her cover up and through it somewhere in the room . I start kissing up between her boobs while she tries to pull of my cover up "take this off Stef" she whines . I pull my cover up over my head along with my bikini top. "Do you know how sexy you look right now" she tells me her eyes darkening with arousal.