Dont want to leave you

\\\\ ⚠️ okay big smut warning ⚠️//////
If you don't like smut I'll put ***** before that part and you can just skip it x

Danielle's pov

My mother and sister and me are going to Spain today . And I'm not one bit excited . I wanted to spend my summer partying with my friends but no my mam is forcing me to Spend the summer in Spain .

We landed and got to our accommodation. We were staying in an all inclusive. Our apartment was really nice but I still didn't want to be here "We are going to the pool Danielle are you coming" my sister Stephanie shouted out to me . "No I'm going to try out the gym I think" I reply having seen the gym on the way in .

In the gym I was setting up weights to lift when I guy came over to me "want me to help you sweetheart" he says with a thick British accent . "No thanks I'm fine" I say "you don't look fine sure you can lift those without help" he says . Does he think this is turning me on cause it's not. "You know what I'm actually finished" I reply and storm up the stairs .

I storm up to my apartment door and put the key in . "Why isn't this fucking working" I say getting frustrated "because that's my door" someone replies behind me . A gorgeous woman walks up to me and I stop . "Omg I'm so sorry I didn't even realize" I reply "no Bella it's fine" she replies in a thick accent . And goes up to her door and opens it .

"I'll see you around" she says

*that night*

I can't get that beautiful woman out of my head . She's dancing a couple meters away from me at the hotel bar with some man .She looked a bit older than me but she was stunning .

"Who is it" Stephanie says "what" I say annoyed because she pulled me out of my fantasy . "Who are you staring at" she says smirking "if you must know that brunette dancing over there" I pointed "oh ya she's pretty you should tap that" she laughs "Stephanie" I say embarrassed "no seriously Danielle I know you don't want to be here but you should at least enjoy it" she says and I know she's right " ye maybe" i say thinking about it .

I look back at the brunette and she looks at me and then she starts walking towards me . "Fuck she's coming over here" I say and Stephane gets up "get your girl Dani" she says leaving the bar . "Hey were you looking at me" the brunette says comeing up behind me .

"Sorry" I reply not knowing what to say . "It's fine im flattered" she replies "stefania" she says as she holds her hand out "Danielle , so where are you from stefania ,I love your accent" I ask I don't know where I'm getting my confidence from " I'm Italian" she replies looking at my lips . Is she flirting with me ? . "Are you here with someone" I ask looking over at the guy she was dancing with "oh him haha no he's my brother I'm here with his family don't worry I bat for the other team" she says winking as she takes a sip of her drink

Omg she's killing me . "How old are you" I ask completely ignoring her sexy glances "21 what about you" she says "I'm only 18" I reply looking down next thing I know she has a hand under my chin making me look at her "is that a problem for you" she says looking deeply into my eyes . "No am I don't think so" I reply "good" she says and leans in and kisses me . At first I'm taken off guard but immediately reciprocate. She glided her tongue along my bottom lip asking for access which I quickly grant . She sucks on my tongue harshly and runs her hand through my hair . Omg I'm so turned on right now .

All too soon she pulls away . Both of us breathing heavily . "Want to get out of here" she whispers in my ear and biting it as she leans away . "Please" I reply sounding so desperate . We get up and she leads me up to the elevators not saying a word to eachother .