Just roomates ? (Au)

(So this is like an alternative universe kinda thing so they arnt actresses or famous or anything like that)

Stefania's Pov :

I'm finally moving into collage . My family moved over from Italy a couple of years ago . I felt segregated and suffocated in an American high school . People made fun of me and I couldn't stand it anymore . I'm so excited for the fresh start .

My family helped me move in this morning . I'm in a share dorm . So someone else is still to come . Someone who I don't know but I'm glad about that because that means a fresh start . Our dorm is nice enough . We have a small kitchen and a living room with a comfy couch and also an arm chair . Our bedrooms are on either side of the living room . As I was first here I picked my favourite room which actually is the smaller of the two .

I can't wait to go out and meet people and maybe find someone to take home ,though I wonder how my roommate will feel about that .well I don't really care to be honest . I haven't been with someone in so long and now that I'm on my own with no parents I'm gonna take advantage of that.

Danielle's Pov :

I'm moving in today and I'm quite nervous but also relieved. I'm really excited to be away from home for the first time . My home life was tough ever since my sister Stephanie moved out . My parents full focus was on me . See my parents didn't really care about me they only cared about what grades I brought home and how well I did in extracurriculars in school . It was suffocating. I don't blame Stephanie she tried to get me out earlier but she couldn't afford to take that chance .

Stephanie is helping me move in today as my parents didn't feel the need to see their last daughter of to college but it's fine .

We walk up to the door and once I open it I can tell me roommate is already here as there are a few boxes in the main area . "Okay bubba looks like your roommate is already here" Stephanie said , she sounded more excited than I did "hellllooo" she shouted out in a sing song tone "Stephanie stop" I pleaded I did not want to embarrass myself on the first day , I always managed to stay hidden in high school well most of the time . I plan on doing the same here .

"Hi you must be Danielle" the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen walks out of one of what I assume are the bedrooms my jaw was dropped . She was just wearing blue skinny Jeans and a knitted jumper but she looked so amazing . She had long brown flowing hair and I can see her chocolate eyes staring into mine .

I'm pulled out of my daydream by Stephanie "Danielle don't be rude say hi" steph said as she nudged me with her elbow . "Oh am hi ya you must be Stefania" I stuttered out holding out my hand for hers . But she surprises me by pulling me in for a quick hug "ya that's me looks like we are roommates"she says in her sexy accent .is it Italian ?

"Your accent , are you Italian" Stephenie asked as if reading my mind . "Yep only moved over in the last five years" she said I was so mesmerized by her and I knew Stephanie could tell . "Come on bubba we better get you unpacked we will speak to you in a few Stefania"

Stefania's Pov :

Omg she was gorgeous. I don't really do labels and have had both women and men so I can admire a pretty girl when I see one . But she is perfect she came in in a comfy tracksuit and a jersey for a team I didn't recognize. I looked her up and down stopping briefly at her chest . I hope she didn't notice . I want her in my bed and like soon . How am I gonna do that ? God Stefania you don't even know if she's into girls .

I sat on the couch and switched on the tv to a random show . I sat there thinking about the girl I'm gonna be sharing an apartment with for the next year . God this is gonna be so hard . Merda.