How it all began

Hi so I'm sorry for disappearing again March was just a really busy month . I know I have a few requests and I promise to get to them . I wanted to post and I had half of this done in my drafts anyways so here you go xxx

TW: Smut (don't like don't read x)

Stefania's pov

It's a Sunday morning and I'm laying in bed catching up on some emails . Little snores coming from beside me . I look over at Danielle fast asleep beside me . It's hard to think that I was only getting to know her this time last year .

Thinking back to our first real encounter makes me smile .

Flashbackkkkk

I walk into my building being greeted by everyone as I make my way towards the elevator. It's my second year as CEO of nineteen & co and I'm the youngest female to make CEO at the age of 24 .

As the elevator stops and I step out onto my floor I hear shouting .

"Will you ever just fuck of and let me do my goddamn job" I hear someone say . I look over and see a young girl with beautiful blond hair slam herself back down into her chair .

Danielle I think her name was , I remember looking over her application and at the young age of 19 was offered an internship here at the office . I had heard a few things about her . She was apparently brilliant at her job but she can also be a brat.

I watch her for a few minutes and god she is stunning . She is wearing a tight fitted black dress that comes down just above her knees and hugs her in all the right places . She looks so mature and sexy sitting in front of her computer like that and before my brain can catch up my body is walking towards her .

"Excuse me" I say standing over her .

She looks up at me with her innocent blue eyes and I know I'm fucked . I haven't been in a relationship or even had a hook up in so long because I've been so busy but I mean how bad can it be I'm the boss after all . I try convincing myself this is a good idea .

"H-hi miss Spampinato" she says her voice wobbling as if she was going to cry . "Did you need something" she says trying to discreetly rub the single tear away from under her eye .

My heart throbbed at the sight of her upset and I didn't even know her . "Can you come to my office please" I say walking away not waiting for her .

I walked past the women she had been shouting at, Pam I think her name was and I saw her smirk . Bitch.

Once Danielle walked in her gaze was on the floor .

I didn't say anything I walked over to her and placed my hand under her chin , her skin was so soft . I tilted her head up so her gaze was on mine .

"We don't appreciate shouting at coworkers here Danielle" I said taking a step closer to her .

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to she was just being cruel I really am sorry" she breathed out ,her voice shaky .

"Can you tell me how she was cruel" I asked guiding Danielle to sit down across from my desk . I walked around and took my seat .

"Um I don't want to be a tattle tale and seem like a baby" she says . I can't help but find her absolutely adorable.

"It's ok Danielle just tell me ,it's ok" I replied softly .

"Well since I started here three months ago a few of the women have been mean to me they keep calling me a child and telling me I haven't earned my place here and everything , it's just gotten a bit much" she says sniffling a little .