Dont want to leave you PT. 2

Part 2
// smut warning again lol///

Stefania's pov :

Todays the day I'm flying home . Me and Danielle haven't really talked about what's going to happen . I think we are both to scared to burst the perfect bubble we have both been in for the last few weeks

I woke up about ten minutes ago and have to be in the airport in about two hours . Danielle is going to come with me because she insisted . We are lying  together in my bed , she is fast asleep and I've just been watching wondering how I'm going to be able to leave her in a few hours .

Her blonde hair is fanned out on the pillow behind her . Her naked body is softly tucked in beside mine . The sheet down around our waists . Both our bodies still sweaty from certain activities last nights .

I glance around the room and internally sigh both our clothes are strewn around the room in various places , my suitcase is open overflowing with clothes how I managed to fit them all in on the way over is beyond me . A dirty washcloth lies damp on the end of the bed , Danielle having not been able to move to clean up after last night , claiming her legs felt like jelly . The vibrator I'm now grateful I brought , had been recently introduced to our nightly activities , was also laying somewhere on the end of the bed .

All those countless things that needed doing and I refused because I couldn't tear my gaze away from my girl asleep in arms knowing this time tomorrow I won't have her here to hold .

I keep telling myself we will work it out but these things never work out do they ? .

"Are you watching me sleep" Danielle says her voice groggy with sleep "so what if I was" I reply loving her little stretch and noises she makes squeezing her tired eyes closed "s creepy" she says kissing my chest .

"Come on we need to get up" I say not stating the reason because we both knew . "No I'm sleepy because someone kept me up last night" she huffs out "am I'm 100 percent sure it was you who started the last round no" I reply knowing I'm right . I sit up letting her head fall to the mattress .

"Ugh" she lets out sitting up and straddling my lap . She hugs me leaving her head  in my neck . "I don't want you to leave" she whispers shyly "I
know Bambina let's not think about it okay"

**************** smut starts here *************

She continues to hug me for awhile before I feel her softly start to grind her bare hips against mine. "Oh so that's what you want , you don't care if I leave huh baby" I say laughing bringing my hands down to her hips guiding her thrusts "nooooo but I want this too" she says quickening her pace but not getting anywhere "oh I don't know if we have time" I say teasing her a little bit
"Please Stefania I'm not gonna last long" she whimpers out , how could I refuse her.

"What do you want Bambina" I ask her stroking her hip softly "your fingers" she moans out glad she is getting what she wants. I lift her slightly and position my fingers at her soaking wet entrance , loving how wet i can make her . She sinks down on my fingers and let's put a loud moan . "Go on baby fuck yourself on my hand" I say kissing her neck marking her . She starts her own rhythm taking exactly what she needs . She looks so gorgeous. Her hands on the headboard behind me and her head thrown back .

"Look at you baby fucking your self so well for me" I praise knowing how flustered it makes her "good girl your taking my fingers so well Bambina" I tell her biting her neck "ugh Stefania I'm gonna cum please" she begs her moans getting louder . I love how vocal Danielle is and I try to push past the thoughts of not getting to start everyday like this .

It's an awkward angle but I get my thumb on her clit and that's all it takes for her cunt to tighten around my fingers and she screams out as her body convulses around my hand and her body slumps forward against mine .