Pool day PT 3

K so this was requested . This went from slightly kinky to extremely kinky so read at your own risk
///// smut warning & spanking //////

Danielle's pov

Last week after the get together was so amazing . I've never ever experienced that in my life . The last week me and Stef have spent every nite at either her house or mine , exploring our sexual relationship and our romantic relationship. Last night we went for a date to a beautiful Italian restaurant and we had such a lovely time.

In the bedroom we are completely different . It's like a flip is switched and Stefania takes control and she has power over me . I never knew a relationship could be like this. I've only ever been with men and there was never a question of who took the lead in the bedroom , their was never any fun or excitement it used to feel like a task i had to do rather than something I wanted to do but with Stefania it was so different.

We sat down a couple days ago and established boundaries and talked about what we both like and dislike and stuff we want to try which somehow we have managed to try nearly everything in the space of a week . Stefania makes me feel so comfortable and loved and I can't wait for this day to be over so we can go home .

I was hanging out with Grey on set really just waiting for Stefania to be finished . I was already so turned on just watching her act I couldn't cope .

Stefania's pov

God I couldn't wait to get home . I was taking Danielle to mine tonight and I had a little surprise for her . As I made my way of set to her trailer I was scrolling on insta when I saw Dani had posted a pic of her and Grey with the caption "jack and Maya......together again" now honestly this didn't really bother me but it gave me a perfect idea of how to get Danielle in the headspace to play tonight.

Last night we went on a perfect date and had romantic soft sex on the couch afterwards which was so perfect but tonight I was in the mood to play .

"Hi guys" I say walking into the trailer "hi Stef how was rest of shoot" Danielle asks me innocently "it was fine. But we better get going. Stuff and then car lets go" I say giving her the eye I can tell by the way she starts breathing that she knows I mean business.

In the car I leave her with her thoughts for a few minutes before bringing up the topic "Bambina I wanted to ask if you are in the mood to play tonight because you don't have to we can go home and just sleep" I tell her softly , consent being so important to me .

"Yes please" she responds all ready falling into her role unconsciously. "But are you actually mad at me about the Grey thing cause you seemed mad" she says rambling . "No baby I just wanted a way to get you home fast" I say opening her door for her as we walk up the driveway as she laughs at my antics .

"Oh I also may have a surprise for you later" I tell her winking as I search for the keys . "Oh what is it" she says asking like a child in Christmas . "You'll find out if your a good girl for me" I say deepening my voice . She nods her head eagerly as we set down our bags and hang up our jackets.

"Are you hungry my love" I ask her turning to face her taking ahold of her hands . "No I ate with Grey and the lads" she tells me smiling . "Okay baby I want you to go upstairs and strip down , yes ? Everything off okay and in the hamper. Lie down on the bed when your ready" i tell her gently loving how she lets out an involuntary moan at what's to come .

"Go on babygirl now please" I tell her "I'll be up I just have to sort Jeff out" she turns around and runs up the stairs similar to how she ran the night after the pool . God I'm falling hard for this woman .

I walked slowly up the stairs and opened my bedroom door . I moaned quietly at the sight in front of me . Danielle  was spread out on her back both of her knees bent with her fingers working her clit fast . I could see how wet she was from the door . Before I lost complete control and just took her then and there , I composed myself .