Always happy with you

Was requested xx hope you like it xx

(Smut warning)

Danielle's pov

Stefania had to shoot some scenes for greys today and I just knew she was going to be wrecked once she got home . It had been a really long and hard week for her as she was going between scenes from greys and for station .

I on the other hand had the day off so I decided I would plan a little surprise for her to help her relax .

A couple hours later I had everything set up and I was just waiting for Stefania to come home .

"Bambina I'm home" I heard my girlfriend shout from downstairs .

"Hi babe how was your day" I said as I leaned in to kiss her .

"Mmm better now that I'm finally home" she whispered against my lips her hands finding there way to my ass .

"Mmm really why's that" I smirk .

"Because my sweet beautiful girlfriend was waiting for me" she smirks back walking past me leaving a playful smack on my ass .

I laughed as I followed her into the kitchen .

"It's really hot out today isn't it" Stefania says grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge .

"About that.." I say as I walk over and wrap my hands around her neck .

"I may have a surprise for you" I say .

"Oh you do?" She giggles .

"All you have to do is go up and put on a sexy bikini preferably that green one that I really love , and let me take you to the beach" I say against her lips .

"Are you Danielle Savre asking me on date" she giggles .

"Yes I suppose I am , Stefania Spampinato will you go on a date with me" I shyly ask .

"I would like nothing more"

Stefania's pov

Danielle Savre is the fucking cutest human being on earth and I'm so happy I get to call her mine .
We only started dating a few months ago , finally admitting our feeling to eachother after all these years , and it's been the best few months of my entire life .

As I run up the stairs with my new lease of excitement I think about how much happier I've been since Danielle . Coming home to her every night , holding her in bed ,hugging her, kissing her and making love to her are my favorite moments .

I strip out of my clothes quickly and put my bikini on and throw on a loose t-shirt and a pair of denim jean shorts over it . I wonder before leaving the room if I needed anything else but then remembering who my girlfriend is she would have prepared for anything .

Once we are in the car I start questioning her as to what we are doing and what my surprise is but she won't let anything up .

"Baby just be patient" she laughs , one hand on the steering wheel and one hand high up on my thigh rubbing her thumb back and forth across my tanned skin.

"Bella I'm not a patient person" I pout.

"Oh I'm aware"she says bringing her fingers a little to high and brushing off the seem on the crotch of my shorts .

I scowl over at her as she moves her hand back to my thigh .

"Hey not fair" I huff.

"Baby I have a surprise waiting, I will touch you all you want later and besides I'd rather not crash the car and kill us before we get there" she smirks .