Cuddles

Danielle loved cuddles , everyone knew this that knew her well .

When she was on set she would cuddle up to just about anyone . But recently she had a particular person that gave her the best cuddles . That person was Stefania.

Stefania was also just as happy to give the blonde cuddles. Always pulling Danielle in for a hug or a cuddle whenever she could .

————-

It was a Monday morning and they all had a long day of filming ahead of them .

Danielle was tired and when she was tired she was fussy . She couldn't wait to get on set and see Stefania and hopefully curl up in her lap for awhile before they had to film .
They weren't in a relationship or anything even though Danielle longed for it and she didnt want to lose her . But Stefania was her safe space.

She walked onto set and left all her stuff down quickly in her trailer before practically running over to Stefania's trailer .

She knocked on the door and heard a low "come in" so she entered instantly bending down to give Jeff some cuddles .

"Hi Stef" She said .

"Hey bella" Stefania said not looking up from her computer. She was working on something for her short movie and was really focused .

Danielle made her way over and stood beside the brunette and pouted . Stefania's computer was on her lap so that meant she couldn't be .

"Stef" she called out holding her arms out for Stefania like a baby .

"What is it bella" Stefania said looking up at the blonde seeing her with her arms out .

"Oh not right now Bambina , can we later I have lots of work to do" She said pointing to her computer .

Danielle pouted and sucked up her tears that were threatening to fall . It was stupid really she shouldn't need cuddles but they got her through the day and she was just feeling really needy .

She also had a crush on Stefania but obviously never said anything because Stefania didn't feel the same or she thought she didn't anyway .

So she left Stefania's trailer and went back to her own lying out on her couch to wait to be called . Maybe Stefania just didn't want to cuddle her anymore she couldn't blame her to be honest , maybe she was too needy .

Later that day the two women were in their room reading lines together. Stefania could see Danielle was distant but didn't say anything .

"Do you want to cuddle Bella" Stefania said once they were finished practicing.

"No it's fine" She said surprising Stefania . Danielle never refused her cuddles . She tried to think as to why she was being rejected until she remembered earlier when she had rejected Danielle .

The brunette felt horrible she knew Danielle needed hugs and cuddles to get through the day . She remembers when Danielle told her the reason .

When Danielle was younger , her family wasn't an affectionate one she never got hugs and kisses for no reason . So when she started working on this set and everyone was so willing to hug her all the time it surprised the blonde at first but she eventually learned to love it and made it her business to hug everyone every day .

"Bella come here" Stefania said softly .

"No it's okay , if you didn't want to cuddle me anymore Stefania you just had to say it" Danielle said .

"Bambina I was just busy this morning , I didn't mean to make you feel like this" Stefania said wishing she could kiss the pout of Danielle's face .

"No its fine , I know I'm too needy , Im sorry" Danielle said .

"No Bella , i love how needy you are , its not too much at all , I'm sorry about this morning , i didnt mean to push you away" Stefania said , she hated that she didnt realizse she had hurt Danielle . She loved Danielle in a more then friends type of way and she loved how much Danielle needed her .

"Come here bambina" The brunette said opening her arms

Danielle smiled shyly and stood up leaving her script down and straddling Stefania's lap and cuddling into her neck.

"Thats it bella , i have you" Stefania said smiling.

"Its just you smell really nice and your cozy" Danielle mumbled .

"I know Bella , I love having you in my arms baby" Stefania said the pet name slipping out by accident .

"Baby" Danielle said smiling up at Stefania , she liked how that name made her feel .

"Im sorry bella , it just slipped out" Stefania blushed as Danielle sat up in her lap.

"No i like it" Danielle whispered looking down at Stefania's lips .

"Can i kiss you baby" Stefania mumbled making sure she they were on the same page .

Danielle nodded leaning in and softly kissing Stefania , it was short and sweet and Stefania needed more , she leaned back in and moved her hands around Danielles waist pulling her closer . Danielle let out a little moan at that and Stefania took this as an opportunity to slip her tongue into Danielle's mouth. There tongues fought for dominance as they both moaned at the taste of each other .

Stefania moved her hands to Danielles ass and pulled her even closer feeling their breasts touch while Danielle's hands were on Stefania's face .

Eventually they pulled away for air and their eyes locked . "Ive wanted to do that for a long time" Danielle said . "Same Bella you have no idea" Stefania replied pulling Danielle closer .

6 years later....

"Rosie is asleep and i just put Aurora down" Danielle said coming into the living room to see her beautiful wife working on her computer .it had been a long day and Danielle was wrecked .

"Thats good baby" Stefania said setting her laptop aside .

Danielle smiled and moved to sit in Stefania's lap . The brunette pulled her closer and rubbed her back . After all these years Danielle still needed cuddles from her wife but now she didnt even have to ask Stefania just knew....

————————

Sorry this was short I'm just getting back into the flow of things . But I do want to try write more on this story if that's what you guys want .

This was not spell checked but yeah xx