Kiss kiss kiss PT.2

This is part two xx
I promised two chapters so there is indeed two chapters out so go check the other out .

*5 years later*

Dani's pov

It's been five years since me and Stefania confessed our love for each other . And I have a lot to fill you in on. Me and Stef are as in love as we ever were . People question our bond and wonder how we do it . To be honest I don't know we are soulmates always were.

We are filming season 9 of station 19 (manifesting it gets that far x) and its been stressful . Sadie has just turned thirteen . She's doing well in school and also dances now . Dance is her passion , Stefania took her to her first class when she was struggling to find something to do outside of school , ball sports never suited her and that's because dance was always for her . I'm so glad she's able to share this with Stefania as well .

Me and Stef got married three years ago . We had a fantastic, small gathering and it was so magical .

We had also started Ivf before we got married in hopes to have another child. When we talked about it , initially I was terrified She wouldn't want what I'd want but she did and she wanted to carry and I was over the moon we were going to have a mini Stefania .

So now we have stella our two year old. She is the image of Stefania but her personality is a lot like mine . But it works our family works and it's pretty amazing , our so I thought .

General pov:

Stefania and Danielle had just got home from work after picking up Stella from day care . "Hey baby what are we gonna do for dinner" Danielle asks through the hallway "am I might do a quick pasta or something I'm not hungry are you" Stefania shouts from Stella's room changing her clothes . " no ya pasta sounds great" Danielle reply's . "Let's go see mommy princess" Stefania coos at stella as she lifts her up into her arms .

As Stefania is walking down to the kitchen the door suddenly flies open as their oldest daughter storms into the house and marches up the stairs . " hey Sadie come back down here" Stefania calls but doesn't get a response . " was that Sadie" Danielle says taking Stella of Stef "ye but I don't know what's up with her I'm gonna go talk with her" Stefania says a hint of worry in her tone . " okay baby is their a bottle in the fridge for Stell" Danielle asks bouncing Stella around the kitchen . Stella was still drinking from Stefania because even though we are so lucky to have her it wasn't an easy road . Her pregnancy over all was fine but Stella was born prematurely and really underdeveloped. So keeping her breastfed at the moment is the best option because we know she is getting the nutrition she needs even if it's stressful.

Stefanis pov

"Hey what's up" I say going into my daughters bedroom and sitting down on the end of her bed
"Nothing" she reply's blandly . I know Sadie is really hormonal and her body is changing and stuff but this was just not like her at all . I've noticed this the last few months how different she's been with me and Danielle . She won't let us in her room and she won't come watch tv or cuddle with us anymore. I know this is just her growing up but it hurts to see .

"Sadie please talk to me , I don't know what's going on but you know I can help if you do" I say We sat in silence for a minute . "Stef baby can you feed Stella for me she's not taking the bottle and the pastas gonna burn" I hear Dani shout up the stairs .

"Talk to me when you are ready then" I say kissing Sadie on the head and going to help Dani before she either kills the child or burns the food .

"Did you find out what was up with Sadie" Danielle asks concern lacing her voice . "No she won't speak to me at all , it's most likely her just being hormonal" I tell Dani as I sit down on the couch to feed stella . "No my baby is to young to be hormonal" Dani says shocked "No Bambina she's 13 now she's officially a teenager" I tell her laughing as I look down at my perfect little girl ."ugh it only gets worse from here doesn't it" Danielle laughs joining me in the couch and kissing my on the cheek and then Stella . "Well at least we have another chance to experience all the good moments with this little one" I say loving how perfectly stella fits against my breast while Danielle slots in beside me .