Chapter 1: Violet Carter

Finally back in my country. After I graduated High school, I decided that I didn't want to start college immediately. So, I spent a year in, London. My parents supported me and they even told me that if college wasn't for me, I could just work with them. I thanked them, but told them I would attend college. Business world isn't for me. And neither is baking. Although I sometimes help mom at the bakery.

"Oh, New York." Raysa smiled.

Raysa became my best friend in London. We met at a concert and from there, we became inseparable. She told her parents that she wanted to become a teacher and that she wanted to come to New York and attend college here. And since we're both going to study the same career, we applied a few months ago and got accepted.

"Yeah, welcome to New York." I said as we went to grab our suitcases.

"Thank you, I can't wait to start sightseeing."

"We will. I will invite my friends to join us."

"Yay, more people to meet." She said excited.

I chuckled. Yeah this girl, is way too chirpy. But she's a great person.

"There she is!" My dad, Luke, said as he extended his arms.

"Dad!" I hugged him and then kissed his cheek. "I missed you."

"Me too. Princess." He smiled.

"Dad, this is Raysa, she's going to study here. Raysa this is my dad, Luke."

They shook hands. We went to the parking lot and my dad, Owen was getting out of the car.

"Airports parking lots are insane. Glad I found this spot."

"Dad!" I run to him and hugged him. "I missed you."

"I missed you more, little one." He smiled as he hugged me.

"That's so cool, having gay dads." Raysa said.

I laughed while my dads gave her a, are you on drugs look.

"Raysa, this is my dad Owen." They shook hands. "And no, they're not gays. They're both married to women. Owen is my biological dad, Luke is my adoptive dad. But I love them both the same." I hugged them.

"She's our pride and joy. Even when she pinched her classmate in kindergarten." My dad Owen said.

"Hey, she stole my apple juice." I retorted.

Raysa and my dads laughed.

"We still love you and you're not allowed to leave us again." My dad Luke, told me.

"Never. Unless Henry Cavill, ask me to marry him and live with him in London." I grinned at them.

"Yeah. He's way too older for you." My dads said at the same time. Raysa and I just chuckled.

...........

We arrived home and my mom hugged me til I couldn't breathe. For a small person, she sure is strong.

"Mom, this is Raysa, she will be studying with me to become teachers."

"I'm, Savannah. Nice to meet you." She hugged Raysa. "Im a hugger so you'll get used to it."

"Me too." She grinned at mom.

"I like you already." Mom told her.

"So, where can I rent an apartment that's friendly neighborhood?" Raysa asked my parents.

"Well, we bought our daughter a house 10 blocks away. You can stay with her there. We wanted for her to stay here, Mom told her as she pointed at herself and my dads.

"but she wanted privacy."

"Excuse me, did you say, you bought me a house!"

The three of them nodded. I hugged them and showered their cheeks with kisses.

"Those screams could only mean one thing." We turned to see my brother, Grayson.

"Hey baby brother." I hugged him. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Sissy!" Nina screamed. "Please don't leave again." She hugged me so tight. "Unless, Henry Cavill comes and ask you marry him, then you can leave."

I laughed. My baby sister knows me so well.

"She's back!" Cole came running and hugged me.

"Dude, what are they feeding you? When did you get so tall and strong?"

"Spinach." He flexed his muscles.

I chuckled. "Such a goof."

"And who's this beautiful girl?" Cole asked.

"Raysa, these are my siblings, Cole, Grayson and Nina." They all shook hands.

"So, all of them belong to Savannah and Luke, or Owen?"

"Cole and Nina belong to my dad Owen and his wife, Grace. I belong to my mom Savannah and dads Luke and Owen. And Grayson belongs to our parents Savannah and Luke."

"Must be cool to grow up with siblings."

"It is, I can't imagine not having my siblings around." I smiled at them as they smiled back.

"If you guess our age, I'll give you a piece of mom's famous triple chocolate fudge cake." Grayson, said to her.

"You're on." They shook hands. "Let's see, you and Nina appear to be, 11. And you." She pointed at Cole, "appear to be. 17."

The three of them were left with their jaws wide open. I giggled.

"Alright then, chocolate cake for everyone and triple portion for you." She said to Raysa.

"I love your family, they're so fun." Raysa told me and then followed mom, to the kitchen. I chuckled.

It was so good to be back, home. I have a feeling, this year will be insane.