Chapter 12: Another Truth

Aaron

The next day, after lunch, I took Liv, to Violet's, house. She opened the door and Liv, crashed into her, making them both fall. I chuckled.

"I missed you too." She showered Liv, with kisses.

Liv, hugged her and kissed her cheeks like five times. Georgia just looked at them as she held my hand.

"Come here, Georgia."

Georgia let go of my hand and went to hug Violet. She smiled as she hugged Violet. Now this is a beautiful view. The fact that she includes Georgia, in her hugs and kisses, makes my heart melt.

"Come on in." She told me as she took the girls, to the living room.

I closed the door and followed her there. Liv took Georgia to her room to play and I stayed with Violet, in the living-room.

"How was the weekend?" She asked.

"It was great, yours?"

"I spent some time with, Cindy and Raysa. Then I did some homework that you left."

I just nodded.

"So, how did Georgia's mother, handle having two toddlers in the house?"

"Well, Georgia's mom, passed away last year. So it's jut me and her." I replied

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss."

"Here's another truth. The night we met, was my anniversary, but she bailed on me that night, and that's when I saw you at the club."

Her eyes widened. "You cheated on your wife!?"

"Yeah, and I came clean with her, she didn't get angry or anything. She said, this shit happen."

She furrowed her brows "Why would she say it like that? Sounds like she didn't care about you."

"Well, that's because my economic situation took a turn for the better, and well, I soon realized she was very materialistic, I was going to divorce her last year, I couldn't be with her anymore." I sighed. "And I also found her on our bed with another man."

"I'm sorry that happened to you." She grabbed my hand.

I shrugged. "I supposed karma for cheating on her."

"Well, at least something good came out of your marriage. Georgia is so sweet." She smiled, showing her dimples.

"She's my everything, and so is Liv." I smiled as they both came running towards me.

"They're lucky to have a great father."

"You're a great mom. Liv, is incredible." I said as I placed them both on my lap.

She just smiled.

"Are you and Fernando, on speaking terms?"

"It's civil at the moment. But, I'll get there when my blood doesn't boil remembering everything." I gave her a look.

"I know, I'm hoping you two go back like you used to." She said with her head down.

"One day we will."

Violet

Aaron, stayed for dinner and then left with Georgia. It felt so great to spent time together, even if it wasn't romantic or anything. I supposed being friends works. Although I still cant believe he cheated on his wife. What if we somehow decide to try again, and he cheats on me?

"Mommy."

I got out of the bed and saw Liv, rubbing her eyes as she was holding a teddy bear that, Aaron, gave her. I picked her up and took her to my bed.

"Want to sleep on mommy's bed tonight?"

She just nodded as she snuggled me. I turned off the lamp on my nightstand and drifted off to sleep.

............

The next day, after getting ready, and Liv too, the front door opened up, and in walked my dad, Owen.

"Grandpa!" Liv, ran towards him, he picked her up and showered her with kisses.

"Hey dad." I waved at him. "Hope is an emergency."

He chuckled. "I know, keys are for emergencies only. And there is one, Luke, is really busy today, and asked me to babysit, this little princess, I don't have much work today, so I cleared my schedule."

I smiled. "Thanks dad." I hugged him. "I will be out, in three hours."

"Alright, Grace will be happy, she has baby fever."

I laughed. My dad groaned cause he doesn't want more kids. He said three were enough. And after, Nina, painting all his house when she was Liv's, age, he decided it was time to get fixed.

"Alright, I'm leaving, have fun with grandpa and don't paint the house please." I kissed her cheeks, she laughed, as hugged me. I gave dad a kiss on his cheek and then I left.

....................

I arrived to college and as soon as I got off the car, Raysa and Cindy, attacked me with questions about Liv's, weekend.

"They had a great time, look."

I showed them the picture he took of him and Liv and then another one of the three being goofy. They both awe.

"And he says he doesn't want anything with you? A normal person would only send pictures of the person in common, he sent a picture of him too." Raysa said.

"True that, but I'm sure, he will want you very soon." Cindy, smiled. It was an evil smile.

"What are you up to?" I questioned her.

"Nothing." She said innocently.

I just shook my head. We left the parking lot and made our way to class. Once I entered the classroom, there was just one guy and, Aaron going through some papers. I sat two desk away from him, then I took my book out.

"Class doesn't start, and you're already, doing work, nerd alert."

I rolled my eyes. "At least, I won't be stuck in college for years like you will."

"Feisty, I would love to bite those lips." He smirked.

"No thank you, I'm not into jerks." I said as I kept reading my book.

"A little blow job."

"Mr Lawrence, if you keep, disrespecting your classmates, I will report you to the Dean and I'll make sure you fail this class." Aaron, was pissed.

"Whatever dude, my dad will pay off the Dean. Later asshole and prude." With that said, he left the classroom.

Aaron approached my desk and asked if I was okay.

"I'm okay, and please fail that asshole." I huffed.

He laughed. "His grades are extremely bad, daddy dear, won't be able to pay for this class, I'm not the type of teacher that allows bribery."

Without even thinking, I kissed his cheek. "Sorry." My cheeks were turning red.

"Don't be, it's been a while since I've received a good morning kiss from a woman." With that said, he went over to his desk.

I decided to hide behind my book since my cheeks were getting extremely red. Aaron, you're driving me insane.