Chapter 16: His Parents

After our date, I expected to see my parents house a chaos, but it was I'm perfect shape and the girls were watching a movie all snuggled up to my parents.

"No chaos, I'm impressed girls." I said.

Liv and Georgia ran towards us and hugged us.

"They're so sweet. We enjoyed having Georgia over." Mom told us and Aaron smiled at her.

"Thank you for tonight." He thanked my parents.

"Georgia is more than welcome here." Dad added.

Georgia grinned and went to hug dad's leg. We chuckled.

"Daddy." Liv, said as she hugged Aaron. "Stay."

"I will, princess." He kissed her forehead. She snuggled to him.

................

"So do you hate us?" Cindy and Raysa asked at the same time.

"No, thanks to your crazy plan, Aaron finally confessed that he was jealous and wanted me for himself only." I grinned at them.

And turns out, Leo's gay. I guess those were guy names, when he was sending his dick pics.

After my class with, Aaron, everyone left and he locked the door. He picked me up and placed me on his desk and we stared to devour our lips. His hands travel all the way to my breast. I moaned against his lips.

"How much I wish I could fuck you on this desk." He left kisses on my neck.

"One day, you will fuck me here." I kissed him. "And with no care of getting caught."

"That does make things more interesting." He chuckled. "You drive me insane, Carter."

"So do you, professor King." I smiled as he smiled back.

I got off the desk and made myself a bit presentable. He grabbed a book and then opened the door.

"Read the material, miss Carter. I'm tired of you not paying attention." He said in a serious tone.

I wanted to laugh, but played along. "Sorry professor, I've been having trouble, but I'll do my best." With that said, I left.

Mr King
One day we will get caught. I'll just blame my hot student, that she seduced me.

Me
Hahaha, such a goof. No one would ever believe you.

Mr King
Can't wait to devour those beautiful Plump lips again. I'll see you tonight.

Me
See you soon, professor ;)

I couldn't wait to see him again. Haven't felt like this, in a long time. Aaron King, you drive me insane, and I'm here for it

............

A month went by, and tonight I'm meeting his parents. Nervous is what I am right now, a nervous wreck. I've never met parents of the guys I dated before. But Aaron reassure me, I would be fine.

"I'm ready!"

I chuckled at the cute sight. She was wearing a pink tutu a pink shirt and flats.

"Yes you are." I kissed her cheek.

She loves ballet. She wears her tutu for special occasions. Which is today. My phone lit up and it was Aaron, he said he was outside with Georgia. I locked the door and we made our way to the car.

"Daddy!" Liv made a run and Aaron picked her up and showered her with kisses.

"Vio!" Georgia ran up to me and hugged me.

"Hey princess." I said as I picked her up.

We placed them in their car seat and I greeted him with a kiss.

...........

Awkward is what all of this was. I have no idea how to talk to them. I'm horrible at this. At least Liv and them got along pretty well. When they saw her, they hugged her so much, she just giggled. However, they seem to hate me.

"Liz, darling. Please take the girls to the backyard, there are swings and slides for them to play and watch them please." His mom told their maid.

She just nodded and the girls made a run to the backyard.

"So, you hid, Liv, from his father for two years." Jane, his mom said.

Uh, I want to run away.

"Mrs King. We were strangers when we decided to take that very intimate step. And we were under the influence of alcohol."

"Still you knew Fernando, he could've contacted, Aaron. Two years he missed out." His father, Jeffrey added.

I wanted to cry. My hands were sweating, I'm this close to passing out.

"Stop it, she made a mistake, but I'm here and I'm part of Liv's, life now. That's what counts." He said as he interlaced our fingers.

"You're right, I made a mistake. But I didn't know if he was married or with a girlfriend and he wasn't in the country when I found our about Liv. Besides, I was scared and I didn't know if he would've returned for a baby. And I didn't want for him to resent his daughter, if he had come here and realized this wasn't what he signed up for." My voice was breaking.

"Guys, come on. You two aren't snobby rich nor rude people. You're better than this, don't judge her." He told his parents.

"I can't trust new people, I just need time. And one more thing, don't hurt my son nor Georgia." His mom said in a cold tone.

"I would never, I care about them a lot." I said wholeheartedly.

"Actions speak louder, dear. Dinner will be ready, in 10 minutes." His dad told me. He got up and Jane, followed him.

He lifted my chin and wiped my tears. "I'm sorry, babygirl."

"It's okay, they're overprotective about their loved ones." I gave him a faint smile.

"They're sweet people, just give them time." He kissed my lips.

"I know," I caressed his face. "Thanks for being sweet, professor."

He chuckled. "There's that beautiful smile."

I chuckled. "I can't wait to be alone with you in your cabin." I pecked his lips. "Maybe we can repeat, what happened on your desk." I whispered the last thing.

"Oh babygirl, it will be a weekend to remember. Next Friday will be just us. My parents already agreed to take care of them." He pecked my lips.

I smiled. To say that this evening has been intense, would be an understatement. Saturday needs to come fast.