Chapter 4: Jaxson

Around 7 pm, there was a knock on the door, I opened it and it revealed Matt, he first looked around and then kissed me.

"Where's, Jax?"

"Sleeping in the guest-room."

He kissed me again, and it turned very heated, we ended up having sex in my room.

"My hormones are all over the place." I panted.

"I don't mind, your sex appetite is bigger than before." He bit my bottom lip.

I giggled.

"Hey, has Jax, ever talk to you about Claire? Like how does she treats him?"

"Now that I think about it, he never says if he loves her or if he misses her when she goes away. Has he said anything to you?"

I took a deep breath and sighed. "He told me that, Claire pinches him hard and that if he tells you something he threatened to leave him. He also told me that, she is always yelling at him and gets angry at him for no reason."

His face changed and looks like he could kill anyone who crosses his path.

"She what!?" He yelled.

"That's what Jax, told me. Maybe it's time you have a talk with him."

"I'm so busy with work, that I haven't paid attention to my boy." He sighed.

I grabbed his face and made him look me. "Jaxson, loves you, you're everything to him."

He smiled. "And I love him, he's my world. And so are you with our little one." He kissed my belly.

I pecked his lips. "And you are ours."

He just smiled. "So, would you like to have two guests all this week?"

"I would actually love it." I said excited. "By the way, you owe me a flower vase."

"Another one?"

I laughed. "Jaxson, was playing, hide and seek with Violet and Cole. And before you know it bam, vase down."

"Those two are chaos together." He chuckled as I did too.

"I love you."

He leaned down to kiss me and then he rolled me onto my back. "And I love you."

There was a little knock on the door. We got out of the bed and changed clothes fast.

Matt, opened the door and Jaxson's face lit up. "Daddy!" He jumped in his arms and Matt hugged him so tight.

"Hey buddy." He kissed his cheek.

I just watched them interact, it was so cute.

"Daddy I like being here, can I stay tonight?" He asked as he pinched Matt's cheeks. I giggled.

"You like Val's company, that much?"

"Yes, she's nice and we're making cookies tomorrow." He squealed.

"Then, how about we stay the whole week?"

"Yay!"

"Alright then, I need to get the guest-room ready." I smiled at them.

"I'll help." Matt offered.

"It's okay, you can go watch a movie with Jax and in the process, talk to him."

He just nodded.

Matthew

I took him to the living-room and placed him on the couch. I decided to start easy.

"Jax, do you like staying at our house?"

"Only when you're there all day." He smiled.

"You don't like spending time with your mom?"

He shook his head. "Mommy is me-" He covered his mouth immediately.

"Jax, you can talk to me, please tell me the truth."

He quivered his bottom lip and cried. "Mommy said if I tell you, you will leave."

I placed him on my lap and hugged him, "I would never leave you."

"Mommy pinches me hard in places you can't see." He sobbed. "And then she says, she doesn't love me and I'm a mistake."

I wiped his tears and then showered his cheeks with kisses. "I love you more than anything in this world. I'm never leaving you."

"Promise." He put his pinky finger in front of my face

"I promise." I hook my finger with his.

He hugged me like there was no tomorrow. This kid is my life.

"Alright, room is ready."

We followed her to the room and Jaxson was on cloud nine. Val, managed to decorate the room in a galaxy theme.

"How long have we been in the living-room?"

She chuckled. "Well, the sticky stars have always been on the ceiling, I just grabbed a few more and placed them on the walls and the galaxy bedsheet was mine, I bought it last year but never used it, so now it belongs to Jax." She smiled. Jaxson, hugged her and then kissed her cheek.

This is the woman of my life and one day, I'll make her mine forever.

"Turn off the light please." I did that and then she proceeded to turn a cloud shape lamp. A purple light came out.

"I love this room!" Jax said as he plopped on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

"What I don't have are toys, but we can buy them later." She added.

"No worries, I'm going back to the house to pick up my clothes along with his and I'll grab his toys."

She nodded. We left, Jax in the room and then went outside to my car.

"Thank you," I kissed her. "You are amazing and I love you."

She caressed my face as she smiled. "Anything for you and Jax."

I kissed her again and then drove off. Claire is going to hear me, no one fucking hurts my son.