Chapter 4: Club

Aaron

Six months have passed. I did get the job in New York and our lives changed for the better. At least financially. Im actually transferring to another university where the pay is ten times better.

"Aaron, I'm going out."

"Rory, today is our anniversary. I made reservations."

"I forgot. You can hangout with your friend from work. I need a girls night out please." She pouted.

"Do whatever the fuck you want!" I went to our bedroom and she just slammed the front door.

I called my friend and told him to meet me at the club we always hangout. I need a drink.

Violet

We entered the club and the ambiance was really great. We sat at the table Jaxson, reserved for us and order our drinks. Although we're not legally 21 to drink, Matt owns this bar and lets us hang here.

"There she is." A man said as he approached Cindy, and then kissed her.

She smiled at him and then looked at us. "This is my boyfriend, Fernando. And these are my friends, Violet, Raysa and well, you already met, Jaxson."

We shook hands. And minutes later, the most handsome man, caught my attention. He walked towards our table and greeted Fernando. I melted when I heard his British accent.

"This is my friend, Aaron King."

Even his name sounds hot. Hopefully he is not married. He appears to be just a bit older than us.

"So, how old are you two?" Raysa asked them. This girl has no filter.

"We're both 27." Aaron replied. "So do I get a name, or should I throw random names?" He asked me.

"I'm Violet."

"Beautiful name." He kissed my hand.

I smiled at his gesture. "Thank you."

"I love this song, shall we?" Jaxson, said to Raysa and they went to the dance floor.

They've been together for 5 months. She sure gave him a hard time giving him the yes to being his girlfriend.

"Let's go dance too." Fernando, said to Cindy. She nodded and they left.

Aaron, sat next to me and asked me if I wanted to help him forget about this night. I asked him what was on his mind and he just simply smirked.

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

He just smirked.

...........

Drink after drink, we ended up at my house. Once we entered my bedroom, all clothes came off and he pinned me down.

"You're the most sexiest, beautiful woman I've ever met." He kissed my neck as his hands roamed my body.

"I can say the same about you." I grabbed his ass and squeeze it. He groaned against my neck.

He made his way inside me and thrusted me like there was no tomorrow. Been a while since I got laid. He sucked my nipple as he went to pound town with me. As the night advanced, he put me in positions I never knew, existed. I was on cloud nine. After our intense sex session, he pulled me to him and kissed me. I could kiss him all day. He is by far, the best kiss I've ever had.
........

I woke up the next day And found him gone. Oh well, what a great night that was. Maybe I'll see him again, since he is friends with Fernando. If I don't see him then, at least he gave me a night to remember.

I entered the kitchen and Raysa was having breakfast with Jaxson.

"Is that a walk of shame I see." Jaxson tease me.

"Shut up. And don't you have your own place." I yawned.

"I do, but I like coming here." He grinned.

"So will you see him again?" Raysa asked me.

"I don't know, he didn't leave a note with his number. We actually didn't talk much, we let our bodies do the talk." I smirked.

"Yeah, we heard." Jaxson added.

I shrugged. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat next to them. "There's one slight issue."

"What? Tell me you use a raincoat." Jaxson said.

"Raincoat?" Raysa asked.

"We call condoms, raincoats. Sounds better." I replied. "And to answer your question, Jaxson, he did wear one, but, it broke." I cringed.

Memories of last night came flooding back, good ones, ugh it was amazing. And then the memory where he told me, that his raincoat broke came to mind. Freaking heat of the moment. I groaned.

"This is what happens when the heat consumes you." Jaxson said.

"Not helping, you idiot." Raysa, told him.

"Hey," he kissed her. "Don't be rude."

She giggled.

"What if I get pregnant?"

"If you do, we're here for you." Raysa smiled.

"Every step of the way." Jaxson added.

"Okay." I wiped a few tears that escaped. "I just hope I'm not pregnant. It will drive me crazy having a baby in college."

"Fingers cross, you got lucky and no baby was conceive last night." Raysa said with her fingers crossed.

I sighed. Let's hope luck is on my side. Why did I listened to him. 'Don't worry, nothing is going to happen, beautiful'. I rolled my eyes at his words. Please don't let me be pregnant.

A/N: If you'd like to binge read it, is fully released on Amazon. Updates will come here, just slow.