Chapter 2: Moving Day

We stayed the weekend at my parents house and my friend stole my mom. Can't blame her, my mom is simply amazing. Raysa, did say my dad was hot and then I told her she needs to return to London.

"Alright girls, we will be 10 blocks away. Please behave, no crazy parties and don't set the house on fire." My dad told us.

"Dad, it was a one time thing."

"What happened?" Raysa asked him.

"She put tin foil in the microwave and that thing was on fire seconds later."

Raysa chuckled. "Been there."

"No tin foil in the microwave. Actually, don't use the microwave, throw it away. That thing sometimes makes the plates hot and the food is still cold." Mom added.

"No worries, we actually got used to no microwave in London. Her parents don't like it." I said as I sat on the couch. "Nice touch mom with the decorations."

"Thank you, Grace and your aunt Valerie helped too."

"Welcome to the neighbour."

I turned to see, "Jaxson!" I hugged him.

"So good to see you and please introduce me to this beautiful lady."

"Jaxson, this is Raysa. She will be living with me for the next four years, hopefully she decides to live in the states forever. And Raysa, this is my cousin, Jaxson."

They shook hands.

"He belongs to, Aunt Valerie and uncle Matt. Aunt Valerie is my dad's sister and uncle Matt is my mom's adoptive brother."

"Uh huh. I've never met a family like yours." She smiled at me. "I love it."

We chuckled.

"Big brother!" Elle entered and was furious. "You ate all my ice cream!"

"I was hungry. I promise I will buy you two." He pinched her cheeks.

"Promise?"

"I promise." They hugged it out.

"And that's my little cousin, Elle." I said.

"You should make your brother buy you some chocolate, too. You should never touch a woman's ice cream." Raysa added her two cents.

"Ooh, I like you. Jaxson, add some chocolate too." She pinched his cheeks as she smiled.

"Fine." He sighed. "How about, if we go to the grocery store together, you can somewhat sightsee bits and pieces of New York." Jaxson, told Raysa.

"If you insist." She smiled at him.

He motioned for her to walk out of the house first, but she declined.

"Gentlemen first."

"You're going to watch my ass aren't you?"

"Yep." She grinned. He walked out and checked it out. "Nice and firm." She walked out of the house.

"Why was that girl checking out our son's butt?"

We turned to see, Aunt Valerie with uncle Matt.

"Let's just say, if my friend and Jaxson ever date and get serious, she will fit in very well with our family." I replied to them.

"Knock knock." I turned to see, Cindy. "I heard, Jaxson was having new neighbours."

I hugged her. "I missed you, puta."

"I missed you too, puta."

We laughed. Cindy is half Colombian and half American. She teaches me all the bad words in Spanish. She says those are very important. We've been best friends since kindergarten with Jaxson.

"Where is Jaxson?"

"He left minutes ago, with my friend, Raysa. I think our Jaxson, has finally met his match." I told her, she laughed.

"Finally, he needed to change his player ways. Let's hope he can last with this girl. And should I feel threatened that you have a new bestie?"

"Nah, the more the merrier. Since this house has three bedrooms, you can move in with us."

"Really?"

"I feel safer now that she's staying with you." Dad told me.

Cindy, is a good girl, Doesn't get in trouble and prefers to watch a movie or go out for some coffee than, hangout at a club. We still drag her though and she has a good time, but if she can avoid it, she will.

...........

Jaxson and Raysa returned, with lots of junk food for a movie marathon. I think they said horror Marathon. Raysa and Cindy got along pretty well immediately.

Eventually everyone left and Raysa was in a daze thinking about, Jaxson.

"Earth to Raysa." I said as I waved my hand in front of her.

"Sorry." She giggled. "Jaxson, is just extremely hot and he is such a gentleman."

"He's a player. But then again I haven't seen him in a year, so maybe he has changed." I replied.

"I'm not in love with him, I just said he's hot." She rolled her eyes. "So, did you leave any boyfriend here?"

"Nope, I went on dates, but it never developed into more. It never felt right with them. Even in London, I went to dates, but nothing." I sighed.

"Maybe because you dated teens. And maybe just maybe, what you need is a real man." She smirked.

I chuckled. "Maybe."