Chapter 7: Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving, Savannah is bringing pumpkin pie along with other pastries. I decided to cook the turkey.

"Have you ever cooked turkey?" Matt asked me.

"No, but how hard can it be?"

"I make a delicious turkey, I can help you." He offered.

"I can do it on my own. You just chill and relax." I pecked his lips.

"You burned the turkey last year."

"I got a bit distracted, now beat it."

He pulled me into a very deep passionate kiss. His hands traveled all over my body and then he squeezed my ass making me moan against his lips.

"Stop distracting me." I panted.

He smirked. "To be continued, I need my woman."

My cheeks turned red. The effect this man has on me is incredible. I pecked his lips and then he left fhe kitchen.

........

Everyone arrived and they were extremely hungry. Especially the men in our lives.

"Did you, by any chance made extra turkey?" I asked Savannah.

"I did, but only cause of last years incident." She said sheepishly.

I laughed. "Learned my lesson to never get distracted. But is good that you did, look over there." I pointed at the table.

Owen, Luke and Matt were already having a second plate and it was filled to the top. And then you have Jax and Cole who are also devouring their food. Violet was giggling as she watches everyone eat like crazy. Grace could also eat like a man and still maintain her figure. Savannah and I laughed at the scene.

"I'll be right back with the turkey." She said and then left.

I sat next to Matt and grabbed some food.

"Where's Savannah going?" Luke asked.

"Getting the turkey, you guys ate almost the entire turkey I made."

"What can I say, your turkey turned out delicious." Matt, kissed my cheek.

" I agree, little sis. Everything is perfect." Luke added.

"We had little faith in your turkey, but turned out awesome." Owen chimed in and Grace agreed with him.

Savannah returned with the second turkey and we all ate some more, we were stuffed, not even space for dessert eh, we can have it for later with coffee.

"We want dessert." Violet, Jax and Cole chanted.

Matt served them all a piece of chocolate cake and then Owen, Luke and Matt ate pumpkin pie.

"How do you guys eat so much?" I asked.

"No idea, I supposed working all day and dealing with all kinds of people drains our energy and we devour everything to regain it." Owen replied.

"Agreed." Luke and Matt said in unison.

"Mommy, where do babies come from?" Cole asked Grace.

"Uhm, daddy will answer that, right babe?"

"You see, when a man a nd a woman love each other they kiss and then bam, a baby comes."

We all laughed at Owen's explanation.

"Boys have cooties." Violet made a face.

"Exactly, so dating is bad for the soul." Luke said as she hugged Violet.

We chuckled. Owen and Luke discussed the whole no dating to their little girl. We sure aren't a normal bunch, but I wouldn't change my friends and family for anything in the world.

"Okay daddy." She said to Luke and then she looked at Owen, "Okay daddy."

"I'm thankful for our crazy yet not normal family." I said, they all chuckled.

"Me too." Savannah joined.

"Same." Grace added.

"Cheers." The men said in unison.

.............

Everyone left and it was just the three of us. Jax was in the middle of us watching a movie.

"I'm thankful for you and my daddy." Jax said as he looked at us.

We smiled at him and the kissed his cheeks, he giggled as he hugged us. This right here is everything to me. Just the three of us and our little girl that will soon join us.