Chapter 15: Carnival Date

Monday arrived, and with that, a new arrangement was born. Aaron convinced me for Liv, to stay at his house with a Georgia and the nanny. I agreed, but instead of his house, they stayed at mine. Everyone knows us and dad, has police cars very hour of the day in our neighborhood. Aaron immediately agreed.

Dad, told me he will still have Liv, office for her whenever the nanny can't make it. Those were his words, the office belongs to Liv. Gotta love him.

"Miss Carter, a word please." He said in a serious tone.

Everyone left the class and he locked the door. I was about to say something, but he stopped me with his lips.

"I haven't done anything." I said against his lips.

"I know. I just wanted a good morning kiss." He replied.

I smiled.

"By the way, Sofia, sent me a picture of Liv and Georgia."

He showed me the picture and they were covered in banana puree. They love that fruit so much.

I laughed. "Well, Sofia has a long day with two little tornados."

He chuckled. "Well, at least she loves kids."

"True, and should I be worried about, Sofia?"

"Nah, she has a wife." He pecked my lips. "You're the only one who has me attention."

"Alright." I kissed his cheek. "See you later, professor." With that said, I left his classroom.

............

I arrived home, and found the house, impeccable. Sofia came out of Liv's room and greeted me.

"Sleeping?"

"Yeah, they're little angels. Sweetest girls I've ever babysat." She smiled.

"Thank you and thanks for being so patient with them."

"They're amazing, and Georgia, has not stop talking about you, she told Liv in secret that she wants you as her mommy." She told me.

That made me smile. Georgia is sweet, we shall see how things progress with Aaron.

"She's Amazing too." I smiled.

We talked for a bit more and then she left the house. I went to my room, took a shower, change into comfy clothes and then decided to take a nap. Mondays are so tiring.

Two hours later, I woke up, by two strong arms wrapping around my waist. I turned around and snuggle to him.

"Did you had a good nap?"

I yawned. "I did. Are the girls still sleeping?"

"Yeah, they are." He kissed my forehead.

"Aaron, I've been thinking, what if someone from college one day follows you and see that you're-"

"I don't care if they see me, I don't care if they fire me. All I care is about my daughters and you." He pecked my lips.

I caressed his face. "But that's your job, you love to teach."

"I do, but being with you is stronger than any job. And money is no issue, I have it. So don't worry your little head about that stuff, no one is going to find out about us, and if they do, we aren't breaking any law, since we met way before." He gave me a cheeky smile.

I chuckled. "Good, cause I don't want anything to come between us."

"There won't be." He gave me a passionate kiss. "The only thing that will come is me between your legs."

"I'll take your word." I grinned at him.

Two little knocks were heard, Aaron told them to enter. And they made a run to the bed and crashed against us.

"Two little people came between us." He added, I laughed. "So the carnival is coming. How about we have our date there?"

"Love it, we can leave the girls at my parents house." I suggested.

"That works, cause Sofia, is out of town for the weekend."

"Carnival!" Liv and Georgia squealed.

"Which we'll go, next Saturday. Daddy wants to take out, Violet, on a date this Saturday." He told them.

"Okay." They both answered.

I chuckled. "Alright little ones, go pick up a movie, and we will join you in a bit."

They nodded and left the room. I looked at Aaron and smiled.

"I take it you love the carnival date idea?" He said as he traced my bottom lip with his thumb.

"I do, I'm excited about it." I kissed him.

"So am I."

...............

My parents were more than happy to take care of Liv and Georgia. We arrived at the carnival and it was incredible. It's been a while since I last came to one. He interlaced our fingers and we made our way to the mini games first.

"Ha! I beat you." I stuck my tongue at him.

"Beginners luck." He gave me a quick kiss.

"Don't be a sore loser, King." I squished his cheeks.

"Whoever loses in the next two games, has to cook only wearing, an apron. Nothing else." He smirked.

"Mr King. Such an inappropriate thing to say to your student." I whispered. He chuckled.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on my lips. I smiled, I love that he didn't care if someone would catch us, he told me he didn't want for me to be a secret.

"And before you ask about Liv and Georgia, my parents are flying next week here, they are crazy about meeting, Liv. And they want to spend time with them. So it will give us a chance to be alone in a beautiful cabin." He kissed my neck. "Near a lake, you me and no one else."

"I can't wait." I grinned at him. "And see you cooking."

He laughed. "We shall see, Carter."

We went to every game and then to the rides, I threw up after he warned me to not ride after eating. Eh, it's not everyday the carnival comes to town.

After the carnival, and managing to escape the eyes of a few classmates, we went for a walk at the park. The night was beautiful. He said he didn't care if they saw us, But I do care about him and I know he loves to teach, so I dragged him away.

"So, it was a tie. Guess we're both cooking with only an apron."

"I guess so." I smiled.