opening sequence.

Hi everyone! My name is Lys (she/her) pronounced like liss, but you can call me L.
Lys is just a nickname I came up with. My full name is pretty long and people tend to butcher the spelling. So, to save some time and effort, I've shortened my name for the sake of this intro.

To start off, I will warn you all ahead of time that I'm in my first year of college, so some updates may take awhile. I also tend to get writers block pretty fast, hints as to why I've never posted a story even though i've been on this app for four years. I have SO many drafted stories I never finished on my old account.

I'm really hoping I can keep this story alive. I've been brain storming for a few weeks now, and i'm currently trying to put together mood boards on how I want Rory and the side characters to look, as well as their interests, dislikes, etc.

The next chapter, I will be introducing you all to the characters! I'm still going back and forth between who I want to portray Rory face wise, but as soon as I make my decision that chapter will be published!

As for the timeline of this story, no Covid does not exist. That time period was bad for me mentally, and I truly do not want to write that into a story i'm trying to bring to life.

This story takes place the fall after Fine Line's release, so roughly around late August of 2020 into September and so on.

I would also like to preface that I am not a film student (criminal justice major lol), and I truly don't know a lot about it, but I have been researching so I can have some what of a feel on the story itself.

I do plan on making a separate story for social media posts, later on in the story. A lot of the authors I love and adore have the story itself, and then a social media version of the story to go along with it and I love the idea of that. I love getting to see visually, the things the characters do and post, so I do plan on starting that soon!

That's all for now, see you soon. xx