chapter twenty three.

November 13, 2020.

"Rory knows you're picking her up right?" Drew says, shutting the shop door

I shove my hands in my pockets, shifting awkwardly on my feet, "M' gonna text her before we leave here."

Drew hums, nodding his head slowly.

He was supposed to keep Ivy today while Rory went to set and I went to the studio, but those plans have changed.

I decided that I wanted to take Ivy shopping for some new clothes, so I texted Drew asking if it was okay for me to come pick up Ivy.

He has her at his shop today, so after throwing on some clothes I headed up here.

"Ivy! Look who's here to see you!" Drew opens the door to the employee break room and Ivy gasps, hopping off the couch and running towards me.

"Bestest 'arry!" She wraps her arms around my legs and I smile, patting the top of her head.

I love this little girl so much.

"He came to pick you up so you don't have to sit here and complain about my smelly records anymore." Drew teases, raising his brows and looking at Ivy who erupts into a fit of giggles.

"What are we doin?" Ivy asks softly, circling around my legs. "We gettin' Ice cream?"

"No ice cream today." I sigh, putting my hands on my hips, "I think mumma would kill me if I brought you home on a sugar high like DeDe did."

"I'm never letting her talk me into getting her two scoops ever again." He mutters, shaking his head.

"Where we goin' then?" Ivy furrows her brows and pouts, not liking the fact that I'm not taking her to get ice cream.

"We're going shopping." I smile and Drew snorts, "Clothes shopping." I narrow my eyes at him and shake my head.

"You're literally a dad." Drew chuckles, "I've never heard of a man casually taking his girlfriend's three year old daughter shopping for clothes."

"I love shopping." I shrug, "Sometimes when I go with my mates I look at baby clothes."

"Well, you two have fun. I have a shop to run!" Drew pats me on the back and says goodbye to Ivy before walking out of the break room to tend to customers.

I pull out my phone to text Rory and Ivy starts pulling on my leg, "Can we go now?!"

"One second Ives." I chuckle, typing out a quick message to Rory.