chapter twenty.

October 23, 2020.

"This is the doll my 'arry plays with, but you can play with it because he's not home

"This is the doll my 'arry plays with, but you can play with it because he's not home." I sit back with a smile on my face as I watch Ivy play with her friend Leah from school.

Harry and I are taking them shopping today for halloween costumes, except he doesn't know that. He has no clue we're going to have an extra child on our hands today.

I think he'll forgive me though, because after we go shopping, Ivy is going home with Leah for her first ever sleepover and I plan on making it a date night for Harry and I.

"Honey I'm home!" Harry teasingly shouts as he bursts through the front door. He had a magazine shoot today for Vogue.

"My 'arry!" Ivy squeals, hopping up from her spot on the floor. I chuckle, standing from the couch to meet Harry in the kitchen.

"Hi my little leaf." He smiles, squatting as she runs into his arms. "Have you been good today?"

"Mhm!" Ivy nods. "I've been sooooo good." Ivy drags out the o's in her so, causing both Harry and I to chuckle.

Ivy runs back off to the living room and I take that as my chance to formally greet my boyfriend.

"Hi." I smile cheekily, my hands running up and down Harry's chest. He wraps his arms around my waist, squeezing them lightly and pressing a firm kiss to my lips.

"Hi pretty mumma." He mumbles against them. I smile, humming when we separate.

"I missed you." I confess, my arms going around Harry's neck as he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I missed you too." He pinches my hip. "Has she actually been good today?"

"Surprisingly yes." I chuckle, looking over my shoulder. "I think she's excited to go shopping."

"Good." Harry hums, kissing me again. "M' gonna change and then we can go."

I nod, releasing him from my hold. He walks through the living room, stopping when he sees Leah sitting on the floor playing with Ivy.

I overhear him say hi before he disappears into the bedroom. While he's changing, I get the girls to pick up some of the toys they had drug out and head to the kitchen to put away lunch.

I dump the leftover mac and cheese I made for the girls into a container, putting it in the fridge and smiling as Harry wraps his arms around my waist, hooking his chin over my shoulder and kissing my cheek.

"There's a blonde child in our living room." He whispers. I giggle, throwing my head back against his shoulder.

My heart flutters at the fact he just referred to the living room as ours.

"I forgot to tell you Leah would be here." I bite my lip and he smiles, shaking his head.

"It's okay, is she staying here tonight?"