chapter twelve.

September 7, 2020.

Waking up to Rory laying in bed next to me is something I could quickly get used to

Her warm body cuddles next to mine, her long brown locks laid out on the pillow and her head against my chest, sleeping peacefully.

After we left the lounge, we came back to my place and practically stumbled to the bedroom.

"Harry I can't see." Rory giggles as we stumble into the house, it being house pitch black, The only light in the house coming from the microwave.

"I can't find the switch!" I laugh, my hand feeling all over the wall for the damn switch.

I was unsuccessful.

You'd think with me being the sober one and Rory being the tipsy one, I'd have good enough coordination and she'd have trouble getting around, but it was the complete opposite.

After stumbling over each others feet a few times, Rory finds the switch and turns on the lights.

I shove her up against the nearest wall, moving her hair to the side and sucking her neck lightly.

Rory gasps in surprise, gritting her teeth as she holds on tight to my biceps.

"Fuck- Harry." Rory says softly, breathing out shakily.

I nibble on her neck, trailing kisses from her neck up to the side of jaw and to her ear.

"You're so fucking beautiful." I murmur.

"Bedroom." Is all she says.

I yank her off the wall gently, taking her to my room. We stumble down the hallway, our lips connected and hands crazy.

Rory kicks her heels off as I push her to towards the bed.

I hover over her as she falls backwards onto the mattress, the backs of her legs hitting the foot board.

I begin leaving kisses all over her chest, running my hand up her leg to push up her skirt.

"Oh my god." Rory breathes, arching her back as I grip her now bare thigh tightly. "Wait."

I pull away, Rory's hands now up against my chest. "We don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with."

"I'm sorry. I'm just- I'm not ready." Rory whispers, and I nod, flipping over and laying next to Rory on the bed as she scoots back.

"It's okay." I smile, kissing her temple. "We'll do it when you're ready."

"Thank you." She hums, "Can we cuddle?"

"Of course, Cinema."

I run a hand through Rory's hair as she stirs slightly, taking in her sweet scent of vanilla and daises.