chapter eleven.

September 6, 2020.

Tonight is Rory and I's second date, and I'm far less nervous than I was last time

On our first date, I was a nervous wreck. I think I spent most of the time picking at my fingers and staring at her in awe of how beautiful she is.

This time around, I booked us a reservation at a private restaurant in LA. Everyone who works there has to sign an NDA. So I know it'll be a safe place for Rory and I to go.

I let Rory know the dress code ahead of time, but I didn't go to into detail. I just told her to dress as if she was going to a nice dinner.

She sent me pictures of her in a few different dresses while I was in the grocery store, and the older lady next me gave me a concerned look when I dropped on my phone on the self checkout scanner.

She looked beautiful in every single one.

I couldn't make a decision, so I told her to text Mila and ask her for her opinion on them.

I got a text a few hours later with nothing but four words and an emoji. 'Be ready for me. 😉'

She's teasing me. I have a feeling naughty Rory will be making an appearance tonight, and I'm pretty stoked about it.

I'm currently at the flower market near my house. I visit it almost every week, and today I plan on buying two bouquets of flowers.

One for both of my girls.

Ivy loves blue. Every time I see her when I'm wearing blue, she tells me that her best friend is wearing her favorite color.

Rory likes yellow. Her house has multiple pieces of art and decor that are yellow, and she also looks hot as fuck in it.

But that's just a plus.

With a little help from the kind older lady who owns the place, I pick out a small bouquet of pink and blue flowers with some lavender for Ivy.

For Rory, I grab a slightly bigger bouquet that's adorned with multiple kinds of flowers. There's pink, yellow, purple and white flowers bundled up into some brown twine. They're perfect.