chapter seven.

august 29, 2020.

Today is Rory and I's first date

Today is Rory and I's first date. I'm a little nervous, considering neither her or I have been on a date in a very long time.

I wanted to do something low key and private, but also memorable. And I want it to be a surprise.

Rory's been a bit hesitant and impatient. She likes planning her outfits ahead, depending on how casual or fancy she needs to dress. I love that about her though. It's unique to her and her only.

The only thing I've told her about our date is to wear comfortable shoes. I had originally planned on taking her out to a private dinner and then going back to mine and watching a movie, but I decided I wanted to do something a little different.

Instead, I'm taking her on a walking trail that leads down to a private lake/ reading area. I figured it would be good for us to have a private picnic like we did back at Johnny's place, minus Ivy.

I'm hoping that this date will make us more comfortable around each other. It feels like ever since that night at her house, where we almost kissed, everything has been weird.

At some points it's like nothing has happened, but then either I say something or she says something that reminds the other person of that night, so it's been a struggle.

Ever since I met Rory, I've gotten a lot of inspiration for my next album. Before Rory, I had major writers block. I was so frustrated with myself and I didn't understand why I couldn't write.

I've wrote five songs since meeting her. The one i'm working on now takes me back to our lunch at the sushi restaurant. Music for a Sushi Restaurant. I can't wait for the world to hear it.

I glance at myself in the mirror, running a hand through my hair as I triple check with myself that I like my outfit.

After going through my closet for what felt like hours earlier, I had finally put together an outfit that I felt like was appropriate for a picnic.

I opted for a regular white ribbed muscle tee, with a patch work printed shirt to go over it. I paired it with a dark beige pair of ribbed shorts and a white snap back hat.

 I paired it with a dark beige pair of ribbed shorts and a white snap back hat