chapter thirty four.

February 10, 2021.

We get to see our baby today

Harry's been buzzing ever since I made the appointment on the sixth. He even went as far as trying to bribe the phone nurse to get us in earlier. Needless to say, it didn't work.

He's so excited for this baby. He's already got stuff saved in his shopping carts online to be bought later, and even made a private Pinterest board for the nursery.

He's also hell bent on this baby being a girl.

Ever since we found out I was pregnant, he's been talking about how he can't wait for our little girl to be here earth side with us.

I on the other hand am almost one hundred percent sure that baby Styles is a boy. Even though I'm sick just like I was with Ivy, this pregnancy feels different.

Maybe it's because I'm not alone but everything surrounding this pregnancy and the way my body feels has me thinking that we're going to be welcoming a little boy into our family in the next few months.

Either way, I'm excited.

I run a hand over my queasy stomach as the door to mine and Harry's shared bedroom quietly opens.

I shift onto my back, my hand still placed firmly on my lower abdomen and smile tiredly at Harry as he walks towards me.

He just got back from dropping Ivy off at school. Usually, it's a family trip but I woke up this morning with bile rising up my throat and barely made it to the bathroom.

That's how it's been every morning the past few days. It seems like ever since we found I was pregnant, I've been sick as a dog.

I throw up all day, every day and can't ever catch a break.

It's exhausting and makes me feel like I'm losing myself but then I remember that I'm creating life and sometimes it's apart of the long process.

In the end, it'll all be worth it.

"Hey pretty mumma." Harry smiles softly, taking off his shirt and sliding back under the warmth of our covers.

"Hi." I smile, cuddling into Harry's chest. He runs a hand down my bare arm and travels down to my stomach.

"Do you feel any better?" I shake my head and twist the tiny bit of hair scattered around his nipples.

"No." I sigh, closing my eyes, "I'm still nauseous."

I feel the bed shift and Harry's lips are soon against the small bloat of my stomach. "Listen here, little dumpling. Stop making your mumma so sick."