chapter twenty four.

November 24, 2020.

"Are you excited to meet my mum and Gemma?" Harry hums, wrapping his arm around my waist as we lay in bed

"I'm kind of nervous." I bite my lip and turn to look at him.

When I was with Ashton, I didn't meet his parents until almost a year into our relationship. They live in another state and never made the effort to come to LA. We always had to go to them.

"Don't be." He smiles, twirling my hair, "Gem is so excited to meet you and my mum can't wait to get her hands on Ivy."

"I hope you know that Gemma is most likely going to steal me away for the day. You probably won't see much of me." I giggle.

Gemma and I talk every now and then. She sends me clothes of hers that she doesn't want anymore and is constantly making sure that her brother is "being good" to me.

She's like the big sister that I don't have.

"I'm gonna have to talk to her about that, because that's unacceptable." He mutters, nuzzling his nose into my neck, "Can't go a day without you, pretty mumma. I have to get my daily kisses."

"Have fun with that." I smirk, smiling widely when Ivy walks through our bedroom door.

"Is that little leaf?!" Harry gasps, moving his face out of my neck. Ivy giggles and jumps onto the bed, landing right between us.

"G'mornin bestest 'arry!" Ivy wraps her arms around Harry's neck, smushing her face against his and grimacing when her cheek comes in contact with his stubble. "Why are you spiky?"

"It's facial hair." He chuckles, "You'll get it someday." Ivy looks over at me shocked before shaking her head and looking at Harry with her brows furrowed.

"I don't wanna be spiky." She crosses her arms over her chest and huffs, turning away from Harry. "Not talkin' to you no more."

I look over at Harry and giggle, throwing a hand over my mouth. Ivy is so much like me sometimes it's scary. She's only three years old and has the attitude and sassiness of a teenager.

"I can't play pretty pretty princess with you if you don't talk to meeee." Harry sings, wiggling his eyebrows when Ivy turns and narrows her eyes at him.

"Apologies to me." Ivy pats her chest and Harry rolls his lips into a fine line to keep himself from laughing.

"I am so sorry, little leaf." He smiles widely, "I won't tell you that you'll get spiky ever again." Ivy looks satisfied with his apology and nods, scooting herself back over into his crossed legs.

"Where's my good morning hug?" I chuckle, Ivy gasps and giggles, whispering oops before leaning over and hugging my head.

I scrunch my face up and laugh. Ivy's hands are pulling my hair and it's painful. "That's my hair Ives."