chapter eight.

August 31, 2020.

Harry and I's date went better than I could've ever imagined

Harry and I's date went better than I could've ever imagined. I've never felt something like this before so early on.

When I was with Ashton, we never really went out on dates, and when he did it was never just two of us.

He always, always had to invite his friends. So most of the time, I just sat there in an uncomfortable silence while he laughed with his friends.

I'm already eager for our second date, which Harry has told me he has started to plan. He won't give me any details, much like the first date.

I love that he does that though. It makes the dates even more special than they already are.

Shooting for the movie starts tomorrow, and we're going to be busy on set all week, so that second date sadly won't happen for awhile.

Harry also promised Ivy he'd take her to the park this weekend because she got so upset she couldn't go out with us, which i'm extremely grateful for.

Tonight we have the cast and crew dinner for the movie, and i've been asked to bring Ivy along so that she can get more comfortable around the crew. She's already met Florence, Audrey and Chris, and tonight she's finally getting to meet Gemma, Kiki and Nick.

I went out to lunch with Gemma and Nick a bit ago. They're both lovely people and I hope Ivy likes them as well. Lately, she's become a bit shy. Whenever I introduce her to new people, she hides behind Harry or I's legs.

"Are we meeting your friends tonight mama?" Ivy asks, as I tie up the back of her dress.

"We are." I nod, patting her back to let her know i'm done with the bow on the back of her dress.

"Is Harry going to be there?" Ivy asks softly, sliding on her socks as I stand from my spot on the floor.

"Yes baby." I chuckle, running a hand through her hair. "Harry will be there. Audrey, Florence and Chris will be there too."

"Yay! My friends!" Ivy smiles, throwing her hands in the air. I smile softly, playing with her hair as she stands in front of me.

"Try not to mess your dress up okay? Once I finish getting ready, we have to leave." I explain, walking out of her bedroom and into mine.

"Okay mama!" I hear Ivy say from the other room. I smile softly to myself as I go through my closet. I truly don't know how I got so lucky with her.

My phone vibrates in my back pocket, and I take it out, smiling widely at the notification. It was a text from Harry.

H. 🤍
Can't wait to see you tonight, amore mio.