chapter six.

august 27, 2020.

Today Mila, Ivy, Harry and I are going to a private beach near Harry's house

Today Mila, Ivy, Harry and I are going to a private beach near Harry's house. Before he left yesterday, he asked if me and my girls as he said, would like to go to the beach with him.

He reassured me it was private, right off the entrance to his house, and gated with security. At first I was a bit hesitant, especially because of Ivy, but after some thought I figured it wouldn't hurt.

Harry and I have our first official date in two days, and the day after that is the All of Me dinner for all of the cast and crew before we start shooting on the first.

I'm not gonna lie, I had completely pushed the film to the back of my head.  Not because I don't care about it, but because thinking about it makes me nervous, and physically sick to my stomach.

I can't believe in just four short days, I'll be directing some of the biggest names in Hollywood. I really can't fathom that I'll be behind a camera. It's insane.

"When will my best friend be here mommy? You're boring." Ivy sighs dramatically, causing me to scoff playfully.

Harry already has my child wrapped around his finger and they've only met a handful of times. She's also started referring to him as her best friend, which is something new that I have to get used to.

"He's not coming here bunny. We're going to him." I explain softly, I watch as Ivy's eyes light up. A big smile on her face.

"WE GET TO GO TO MY BEST FRIENDS HOUSE?!" Ivy screams, jumping up and down on her knees from her spot on the couch.

I wince at her loud, squeaky voice. "Inside voice bunny." I remind her.

"Sorry mommy. Can I bring a few dollies so we can play together?" Ivy asks cheerfully, awaiting my response. I sigh. "Only a few. We're going out to the beach and I don't want you to lose them."

Ivy runs off to her toy box, frantically going through her toys and making a huge mess. I'm not going to deal with that now. I'll clean that up when we get home later.

Mila shows up just a few minutes later, already in her bikini, with a giant T-shirt over it.

"Auntie Mila!" Ivy gasps, running to Mila and hugging her legs. "Are you coming to my best friends house too?!" I can't help but smile.

Mila looks up at me, furrowing her brows. I mouth "Harry" to her and she nods, now understanding what Ivy meant by her best friends house.

"I am! Is that okay?" Mila asks playfully, running a hand through Ivy's hair. Ivy nods, letting go of Mila's legs before running back over to her toy box.

"Best friend hm?" Mila smirks, glaring at me as I stand there with my hands behind my back.

I throw my head back and groan, running a hand over my face. "Don't ask me why she calls him that. I really don't know."