Chapter 26

Nik's POV

Talking with Poppy made Zoey feel a lot better. Even though it's been a few hours, she's still so energized and bubbly.

I love it.

She's been talking about exploring the house a little more, she was surprised to find Wyatt's art room that's filled with all his oil and water color paintings.

We've shown her most of the rooms, just not two. The playroom, and the red room.

I know she said she would try DDLG but I don't know how into it she'd be. Even though Jett and Wyatt are out and they're the daddy doms, I feel like I should just see her reaction.

"Come, love. Let me show you one more room." I say as I lead her through the steps and up to the second floor.

Before we reach the maid and butler quarters, the playroom is in the middle of us and them. That way she can be heard at all times in little space and all the workers know to cater to her every want and need as well as to protect her if she needs protecting.

"Where are we going?" She giggles as I playfully pull her towards the door.

"This," I open the door, revealing the room full of toys, doll houses, coloring books, markers, crayons, stuffed animals, a pink loveseat, a play kitchen and laundry set so she can cook and play house while in little space, and a rack of dresses to play dress up with, "is your playroom. You can come in here whenever you want, it's all yours."

Her eyes gloss over as her mouth gapes. She scans the room in disbelief, like she's never been given anything in her whole life.

"This is mine?" She asks, clearly shocked.

I nod with a smile.

All yours, love.

"Adults aren't supposed to like these things, right?" She asks, trying to lie to herself.

I can see by the glint in her beautiful blue eyes that she loves it and she already wants to play.

"Love, the world is so much prettier in color. Society tells you to be black and white, to be something they deem as normal. But color is what you're meant to be, black and white is okay. But color, color is unique in this world, it's perfection to see someone as they truly are."

"So... it's okay that I like it?" She asks, not catching my drift.

"Yes, love." I chuckle, nudging her more into the room.

She examines the colors of fabric her hand slides across as she looks at the princess dresses.

"I've never had so many toys or fun things when I was a kid. When my parents were alive, I had some dolls and an easy bake oven," she giggles, "but that's about it. We didn't have much money now that I think of it."

She wasn't able to have it all back then, but now you can have anything you'd ever want.

"Can I play?" She asks sweetly, voice slightly higher than usual.

Yes, love. Fall into little space.

"Of course, I'll be a few doors down in the office." I smile and back away out of the room.

Before turning, I notice the gleeful smile plastered on her cute little face as she sits in front of the doll house.

I pull out my phone to text the guys what I've witnessed.